03-24-2015 06:55 AM
396 123 ...
tools
    MoliPlayer Pro, a winner of the Best Apps Awards of 2013 from WP Store of Microsoft China, is an all-format local media player. Bringing to the WP platform the decoding power & user experience enjoyed by tens of millions of mobile users world-wide, MoliPlayer Pro plays videos and musics of all formats uploaded to the memory and SD card of your WP phone. It plays rmvb, mkv and avi files in addition to mp4 & wmv formats already supported by system player. It also plays lossless music formats like flac & ape. External subtitles formats like .srt, .a-ss, .ssa are supported as well. For a limited time only, MoliPlayer pro is available for $2.99, a 25% off the original price of $3.99. To get MoliPlayer Pro, visit
    MoliPlayer Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    web-wp.png

Key features of MoliPlayer Pro:
    1. Plays almost all VIDEO formats: avi, mkv, mp4, h.264, rmvb, wmv, flv, ts, m2ts, and vob. etc.
    2. Plays almost all MUSIC formats: aac, mp3, ape, flac, and ogg etc.
    3. Displays almost all SUBTITLES: embedded, separate, and from remote server: srt, ssa, and *.*** etc.
    4. Support playback from PC/NAS/Wireless HD through DLNA/uPnP
    5. Full 1080p MKV/M2TS video playback on all series of phones.
    6. MANAGES videos & musics in folders
    7. Support multiple sound channels
    8. Support multiple subtitles
    9. Support background lossless music playback
    10. Manages, downloads, and plays videos from internet
    11. Easy wireless video transfer from your PC browser in WiFi network.
    12. FAST upload from PC to the camera roll of the internal storage and/or SD card.
    13. Easy GESTURE control, pinching to zoom, swiping for volume, brightness, and FF/Rew
    14. Support pass code protection at app start-up
    15. Support deleting videos on the SD card.
    16. Support UI languages in Arabic, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish, thanks to the great support of MoliPlayer users worldwide.

1-sd-.png2-wifi.png3-.png4-.png5-.png6-.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails 1-sd-card.png   3-play-video.png   4-select-subtitle.png   5-play-music.png   6-camera-roll.png  

Last edited by mtshuksan; 12-24-2013 at 05:54 AM.
    11-08-2013 12:29 AM
    Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and useful. I'm sure that a lot of people will like this app.
    11-08-2013 12:33 AM
    what's the difference between trial and paid verion?

nohctis
    11-08-2013 01:32 AM
    Just bought this app. I am at work so I was able to try only with as sample .mpg file. It works as described.
    Thanks to the developer for this amazing app.

Also please categorize audio in separate view as it shows all my mp3 files in All Videos list.

Will post updates on features & functions as I try more with it (once I go home).
    11-08-2013 02:40 AM
    Kindly make a trial available also. Paying $3 without knowing the functions of an app can put off many customers.
    11-08-2013 02:41 AM
    Kindly make a trial available also. Paying $3 without knowing the functions of an app can put off many customers.

actually you can download first the trial..

nohctis
    11-08-2013 02:46 AM
    in other thread they said it seems the app was republished, and no trial option.. maybe i just lucky i downloaded it early..

nohctis
    11-08-2013 02:50 AM
    in other thread they said it seems the app was republished, and no trial option.. maybe i just lucky i downloaded it early..

nohctis
    yes it is depublished the one with try option now its only buy
    11-08-2013 02:56 AM
    No trial?? No single free video player app in wp store even after 1 year of release.
    11-08-2013 03:05 AM
    I tried the player while the trial was still up. Here's my feedback:

1) Reads pretty much all formats, but the MKV with 10bit color format are displayed with deformed colors.
    2) 720p videos in software decoding are not completely fluid on Nokia Lumia 520 (unless you have low bitrates). 1080p videos in software decoding are unplayable on any WP8 device released until now (I tried lumia 920 and it was REALLY slow). (maybe the 1520 will be able to run them, but I'm not sure)
    3) Embedded subtitles aren't supported.

It's a promising app, but it'll need a series of updates in order to be able to match YxPlayerWP8's speed (that doesn't support 10bit either, but is able to play 1080p videos in software mode without any issue).
    TechAbstract likes this.
    11-08-2013 04:02 AM
    Great. Bought it :)
    11-08-2013 04:40 AM
    I tried the player while the trial was still up. Here's my feedback:

1) Reads pretty much all formats, but the MKV with 10bit color format are displayed with deformed colors.
    2) 720p videos in software decoding are not completely fluid on Nokia Lumia 520 (unless you have low bitrates). 1080p videos in software decoding are unplayable on any WP8 device released until now (I tried lumia 920 and it was REALLY slow). (maybe the 1520 will be able to run them, but I'm not sure)
    3) Embedded subtitles aren't supported.

It's a promising app, but it'll need a series of updates in order to be able to match YxPlayerWP8's speed (that doesn't support 10bit either, but is able to play 1080p videos in software mode without any issue).
    Thank you for the detailed review! 10bit color and embedded subtitles will be supported in the next release. And hi-def MKV playback performance will be tuned as well. Please stay tuned.
    11-08-2013 04:43 AM
    Great. Bought it :)
    Really really appreciate your great support. It'd been really really tough to port MoliPlayer Pro on to the Windows Phone platform. People who didn't go through all this pain can't fully feel it. It is the support from users like you that makes the ordeal all worth while.

There will be more pleasant surprise coming out of future releases. Please stay tuned!
    11-08-2013 04:49 AM
    Really really appreciate your great support. It'd been really really tough to port MoliPlayer Pro on to the Windows Phone platform. People who didn't go through all this pain can't fully feel it. It is the support from users like you that makes the ordeal all worth while.

There will be more pleasant surprise coming out of future releases. Please stay tuned!
    As soon as embedded subtitles and 10bit support is fixed, I'll be glad to buy it as well for my two devices. I am a fellow developer and I can understand the pain of porting such a massive app on a different platform. Good luck and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. :)
    11-08-2013 04:55 AM
    As soon as embedded subtitles and 10bit support is fixed, I'll be glad to buy it as well for my two devices. I am a fellow developer and I can understand the pain of porting such a massive app on a different platform. Good luck and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. :)
    Thank for the support!
    11-08-2013 05:31 AM
    Finally!!! Can watch mkv videos in wp
    11-08-2013 05:38 AM
    Just bought t, thanks for the amazing app, am at work, will go home and transfer videos will let you know how it goes
    11-08-2013 06:09 AM
    Just bought t, thanks for the amazing app, am at work, will go home and transfer videos will let you know how it goes
    Thanks for the support! Hope you enjoy videos on your Windows Phone and MoliPlayer Pro along with it.
    11-08-2013 06:29 AM
    Finally!!! Can watch mkv videos in wp
    Isn't this great!
    nithin r likes this.
    11-08-2013 06:46 AM
    Recently purchased the app..It plays almost all video formats but it is somewhat little laggy while playing 720p videos. Hope it gets fixed in next update. It would be great hit in marketplace since no other player(yxplayer) has so much potential..
    11-08-2013 07:45 AM
    Recently purchased the app..It plays almost all video formats but it is somewhat little laggy while playing 720p videos. Hope it gets fixed in next update. It would be great hit in marketplace since no other player(yxplayer) has so much potential..
    Thank you for your support! MoliPlayer Pro is undergoing constant performance tuning. Please stay tuned for pleasant surprises.
    lewismr likes this.
    11-08-2013 07:48 AM
    Thank you for your support! MoliPlayer Pro is undergoing constant performance tuning. Please stay tuned for pleasant surprises.
    y removed trial??? I want to try first.
    11-08-2013 08:19 AM
    Bought it as well, have found a typo: History: you have no palyback history Should be playback. Looks good so far! Have to figure out how to add music files, so far only video. But that's just me, have to explore the app some more first.
    mtshuksan likes this.
    11-08-2013 09:22 AM
    Awesome offering , I can understand the amount of effort required and having such a good offering is a challenge. Great work, expecting good things int he future.
    mtshuksan likes this.
    11-08-2013 09:37 AM
    Bought the app !!! :D the interface is simple.. :) WiFi transfer option is just brilliant.. tried playing .mkv and .vob.. both of them worked perfectly.. you've done a great job man.. :D and btw, the videos don't seem to show up if I transfer them through the data cable, why is that??? am I doing something wrong??
    11-08-2013 10:18 AM
396 123 ...