euroTRIP app!

Skynetz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Like a value add content, 5 sightsee per country is not too much, then let say abilities to click on sightsee and then to open map with possibilities for navigation. Of course, downloadable content, value add content. If you want I would like to help with collecting and creating article, translating etc, at least for my country, Bosnia. App really promising.
Cheers.
You mean another 5 sights per country ?
I will have this in mind, but there's a lot of work for this.

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I was meaning downloading additional value add content from app for few bucks. Let say that I need to travel in Croatia, would be nice to be able to download related content just for Croatia for offline usage. Of course this need to be presented on proper way with bunch of data.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
The design of this app is excellent. I really like it, especially having the information such as dialling codes, emergency numbers etc for each country. I just need to find some money to travel to some of these places ;) Anyway, thanks for making this for WP.

Skynetz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
The design of this app is excellent. I really like it, especially having the information such as dialling codes, emergency numbers etc for each country. I just need to find some money to travel to some of these places ;) Anyway, thanks for making this for WP.
Thanks, I'm glad that you like it.
Also, thanks for the top paid!
wpss201312060001.png

Skynetz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Eurotrip version 2.2 in the store!

Added JumpList, click on coordinates to open in bing maps and some bugfixes.

More coming in the next weeks.

Skynetz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
A new big update will probably come next week. There will be quite a few new features added:

- click on a sight to open location in bing maps
- on the country page added "facts" and "phrases"

Screens below:
Q0OQHzc.png
NK92ikf.png
AM0DkeU.png
7fu7lmO.png
nddyWyO.png

Share your thoughts :)

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Skynetz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Good news, the update has been published in the store (app version 2.5), try it, and as always, if there are any bugs report them to me.

Such travel so wow!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven