euroTRIP app!

Skynetz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks!

I and amnesia have made a new app called euroTRIP.

Here's the description:

euroTRIP app is a must have app when traveling around Europe. The app was designed with high roaming prices in mind. All the data is stored within the app, internet connection is not required. You will find a lot of information in the app, basic country info, emergency numbers, specific traffic laws and so on. If you're in a country and don't know what to check, you have a few top sights from every country, too.

Main app features:

- 52 European countries
- traffic laws, speed limits, compulsory car equipment and documents, safety laws, etc.
- emergency numbers (police, ambulance, fire brigade, towing services)
- 5 most popular sights for every country
- driving tips

[URL='http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/eurotrip/2a6a3a96-04c3-410d-a01e-480742143feb']258x67_WP_Store_cyan.png[/URL]

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This will be a useful app for people traveling in Europe. Good luck with your app.

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Interesting app. Thnx for bringing the attention to WPC community. Would appreciate if I could try the app before buying it.

uncletoma

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
According to European Court of Jusice, "compulsory car equipment and documents" can have two meanings:
1) this law is subscribed by all or mostly (depends) EU states, so you must have it
2) local nation law, only for its citizens.
For example: Germany and French (and, maybe, Austria) laws obly drivers to have afirst aid kit, but they are different so, you think, you must buy both.
Really not: those laws are restricted only for local drivers.
Another example: french bikers must have a visible helmet and wearing, but it's not for foreign bikers such as me.
Yes, we need an Unique European Code for drivers: on law for all EU countries.

Skynetz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Interesting app. Thnx for bringing the attention to WPC community. Would appreciate if I could try the app before buying it.

Thanks, I will try to add this feature in the future:)

According to European Court of Jusice, "compulsory car equipment and documents" can have two meanings:
1) this law is subscribed by all or mostly (depends) EU states, so you must have it
For example: Germany and French (and, maybe, Austria) laws obly drivers to have afirst aid kit, but they are different so, you think, you must buy both.
Another example: french bikers must have a visible helmet and wearing, but it's not for foreign bikers such as me.

Yeah, it would be good if all the EU countries would have the same laws, sadly they don't have it and I don't think this will change soon.

Skynetz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Good question, look at the first screen of the app ;)

Skynetz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
The app just got a new design, here are some new renders:
01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

05.png

What do you think ?:)

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Like a value add content, 5 sightsee per country is not too much, then let say abilities to click on sightsee and then to open map with possibilities for navigation. Of course, downloadable content, value add content. If you want I would like to help with collecting and creating article, translating etc, at least for my country, Bosnia. App really promising.
Cheers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss