I developed few apps with the Prefix iFan followed by the celebrity name few of them are mentioned below in this post.

iFan - Michael Jackson : An app I made for all fans of Michael Jackson!! The app has a small bio of MJ along with a short awards list. Then it fetches few songs from Nokia Music store and when you click on it takes you to the store to download it. Recently updated with a list of his music videos which can be played in full screen but requires active data connection as it streams from YouTube. Also has few pictures which can be set as wallpapers or lockscreen.

Link to the Store : iFan - Michael Jackson | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Screenshots
    mq9qzfe.png b0scsrv.png l7szned.png

Another app with the similar interface but instead focused on the celebrity Justin Bieber
    iFan - Justin Bieber
    Link to the Store : iFan - Justin Bieber | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Screenshots :
    d9e0aor.png seqfayc.png i62cpkb.png
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-08-2013 11:53 PM
    Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks fun and interesting. Good luck with your app.
    11-09-2013 05:43 PM