[FREE APPS] My wp apps

bartw

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I started developing apps for Windows Phone a couple of months ago.
I'm looking for some feedback and to get my download count up a little off-course (no need to lie about that).

Most of my apps are small and funny but I also got a couple bigger apps that hook into an api. All of them are free and contain no ads.

All my apps: Apps from Bart Wijnants | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

• Viking Name: Generate your Viking name.
  • Pirate Name: Generate your Pirate name.
  • Hunger Games Name: Generate your Hunger Games name.
  • Hobbit Name: Generate your Hobbit name.
  • Buzzer: Generate a corporate buzzword to use in your next business meeting.
  • Meeting Hero: Generate some corporate bull**** to use in a business meeting. (Dutch only)
  • Kleur de Piet: Color a drawing of "Zwarte Piet", an item of controversy in Belgium and Holland this year.
  • 1X1: Practice your tables of multiplication. Available in Dutch, French, German and English.
  • HockeyStats: Find your (European) ice-hockey statistics using eurohockey.com.
  • BeerMe: Search for info about breweries and beer using the brewerydb.com api.
  • Music Finder: Find info about artists, labels and releases using the discogs.com api. This is my most popular app, almost 5000 downloads. I just started work on a better looking version with cleaner code.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your apps, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12