Download:
    Tap The Frog | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Download size: 33 MB
    Last updated: 11/12/2013
    Version: 1.1.0.0
    Works with: Windows Phone 7.5/8

- 6 frogsome mini-games!
    - Multiplayer for family fun!
    - Cool ranks to share with your friends!
    - Achievement & Leaderborad

Ribbit! Do you have what it takes to help the Frog jump, paint to his sweetheart? Everyone’s favourite Frog is on a mission to become a Frog Prince! Join the Frog as he embarks on an adventure that will take him from the lily pads of his home pond to the farthest reaches of outer space. Easy to play yet challenging to master, Tap the Frog will keep you entertained forever. Let’s see how fast you really are!

11-12-2013 03:47 AM
    Great kids game. Very nice graphics and the game play looks kid level exciting. Thanks.
    11-12-2013 08:17 AM
    Amazing game. It's a quality app in my opinion because it is something fresh & new. I'm really excited about it, however:
    • No 1080p support;
    • No 720p REAL support;
    • It is not snappy at the end;
    • The Frogs (upon a new level) take time to spawn and you will be punished as the timer goes on right after you start...;
    • Says that my country is Vietnam and it is not (I'm from Romania, phone set to US);

I will give it 3 stars for now. Will raise it to 4 as soon as the slugginess will be fixed.
    The fifth star will be once you release a WP8 version (with HD Graphics...).

The app has the potential to be #top but there is still room for improvement.
    Lumia9x likes this.
    11-12-2013 09:32 AM
    Amazing game. It's a quality app in my opinion because it is something fresh & new. I'm really excited about it, however:
    • No 1080p support;
    • No 720p REAL support;
    • It is not snappy at the end;
    • The Frogs (upon a new level) take time to spawn and you will be punished as the timer goes on right after you start...;
    • Says that my country is Vietnam and it is not (I'm from Romania, phone set to US);

I will give it 3 stars for now. Will raise it to 4 as soon as the slugginess will be fixed.
    The fifth star will be once you release a WP8 version (with HD Graphics...).

The app has the potential to be #top but there is still room for improvement.
    Thank you for playing. I will fix the problem. Version 1.2.0 will be available next week. I will take a lot of time to support HD 1080p version, but will soon be arriving for you.
    iAdrian23 likes this.
    11-12-2013 09:37 PM
    Nice, finally a great game with free price tag going to WP :D
    Let's hope for some more...
    11-13-2013 08:20 AM

TAP THE FROG HD available free on WP8 right now.
    Change your region to Thailand region (settings>language+region(country/region)) to get it

iAdrian23 likes this.
    11-18-2013 09:01 PM
    Thanks for releasing a 720p variant!
    The game is close to perfection. But it is still not smooth enough.
    11-19-2013 08:11 AM