[App] EmiPSX - Play station emulator for Windows Phone 8

brandoshido

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Any word on when the next update is due for this emulator? Is there any way to make the button zones bigger? The dpad seems a bit inaccurate as well.

mtrav54

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi Andre, I posted a while back about a bug in EmiNES that the files can't be renamed. You said updates were coming for that app and EmiGens. Just wondering if you had any more updates. Thanks!

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible to have all the list of working tested games for this emulator? I would like to know how well does Valyrie Profile and Chrono Cross in this emulator?

ayameanime

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey can update the emulator so it works better for final fantasy 7 its glitches really bad making not fun and the game always crashes......'Update for ff7*

Paranoyd1287

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I've been using this app for quite a while now and never had a problem (well, to be honest I had a few that i was able to solve pretty quick). The only game I've played so far is FFVII and besides the not so often graphic glitches and the freezing at the cave on Cosmo Canyon I had no other problems on my 65 hours of playtime. I wish it would have stayed that way, since Weapon showed up on Mideel the game glitches and the save and reload trick doesn't work anymore, now everytime i reload the game the first fight goes smooth but after that, every single battle glitches and takes about 1 or 2 minutes to start a fight, altough menues, world map, and switching screens works just fine. On top of that there's a second major freeze on Junon when you're about to reach the submarine, the game just stop responding and the app closes a few seconds after (had to play that part on pc). Anyone else has experienced this? Is there a way to solve it?

I never touched the default configuration, but after this i tried with every single possibility, changed the rom and nothing seems to fix it. I think i'm going to finish disc 2 asap and see if the third disc works fine.

Anyway thanks for this amazing app Andre, and thanks in advanced to anyone who can help me with my problem.

Paranoyd1287

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
After a few days I was able to solve my problem without having to play any further on PC. Seems like what was giving trouble was the memory card, I used skydrive to export the file and use it with epsxe but instead of just playing I made a fresh save on a clean memory of the emulator, then I renamed it to mcd001.mcr and uploaded again to skydrive in order to import it on the phone, cleared all my memory cards on the phone and downloaded the one that was from the emulator on pc. That's what fixed my problem in case somebody has the same problem that i did.

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
New update on the Store!
*Fixed pads support - now compatible with Ape Escape ( Moga Pro or Hero required).
*Full support to Moga Controllers. Moga Hero can be used like Dualshock.
*Some Bug Fixes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99