07-08-2017 05:50 AM
483 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Gran Turismo 2 seems to work for the first couple of minutes... but once you obtain the license B... and exit to the main screen, the games go black... Has anybody else gotten further then license B and actually race a circuit? I'm on the nokia 1520.
    03-08-2014 01:15 AM
    I have some not so good news
    Is there any news about the restoration of development?
    guicholuis96 likes this.
    03-09-2014 04:02 PM
    Hello everyone! What happened with the emulator?
    03-10-2014 09:22 AM
    Is there any news about the restoration of development?
    Not yet, I'll buy a new notebook this week but the shipping will delay until end of this month.
    03-10-2014 11:22 AM
    Not yet, I'll buy a new notebook this week but the shipping will delay until end of this month.
    Glad to hear. I hope things go well. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
    03-11-2014 08:13 PM
    Glad to hear. I hope things go well. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
    I'm sure we could buy him a new laptop
    03-11-2014 08:29 PM
    We gotta get him that overnight/express shipping!
    03-12-2014 07:56 AM
    We gotta get him that overnight/express shipping!
    The Moga Anywere team presented me with two Moga Controllers and sent me with FEDEX express priority shipping. It took me a month to get the controllers. here on Brazil its not possible to be presented by strangers . So is faster to buy one here ^ ^.
    03-14-2014 10:20 AM
    Hello,

I just bought the app today - loving the idea of replying my old psx games and hoping it would solve the "memory card" problem i had with the free one, but it didn't. When i try to save state - it does - but i can't load the state afterwards.. When I try to save on to a memory card in game (or load from one) I get an error "There is not memory card" and the app freezes completely forcing me to close it and restart - and of course i can't load where i was.

Please take care of this first!

Is it the game I'm playing?
    Should i try other games?

Would appreciate your reply and attention.

Rom: Yu-Gi-Oh: Forbbiden memories
    Phone: NOKIA Lumia 925
    Last edited by Nir Green; 03-14-2014 at 06:10 PM.
    03-14-2014 05:58 PM
    Hello,

I just bought the app today - loving the idea of replying my old psx games and hoping it would solve the "memory card" problem i had with the free one, but it didn't. When i try to save state - it does - but i can't load the state afterwards.. When I try to save on to a memory card in game (or load from one) I get an error "There is not memory card" and the app freezes completely forcing me to close it and restart - and of course i can't load where i was.

Please take care of this first!

Is it the game I'm playing?
    Should i try other games?

Would appreciate your reply and attention.

Rom: Yu-Gi-Oh: Forbbiden memories
    Phone: NOKIA Lumia 925
    Did you get BIOS file (scph1001.bin) and loaded it into emulator`s memory? And if yes, did you checked Enable BIOS in your settings? If yes, game is not currently supported. What is your game region, PAL, NTSC or NTSC-J?
    03-14-2014 06:36 PM
    The game I'm playing is in NTSC format.
    I enabled BIOS just now. How / where do I get the BIOS file from? o_o"

Edit: NEVER MIND ☺ Googled, found. works.

Thanks a lot!!
    Last edited by Nir Green; 03-15-2014 at 05:51 AM.
    03-15-2014 05:25 AM
    I'm back to development, the ones that want to help with translation please send me pm or email.
    03-18-2014 10:26 AM
    I'm back to development, the ones that want to help with translation please send me pm or email.
    Hi Andre!Good to see you back.
    I have sent you a PM,if you havent received it,check both of your email addresses
    03-18-2014 11:49 AM
    That`s great. PM sended. Hope we`ll get Video Light option/cheat ASAP.

Off for those who`re using cheats: Do someone knows where to get cheats for the Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft UK PAL 1.1 version? Especially "Lara Spider" code which allows Lara to climb any wall. The codes I found for NTSC and French PAL versions don`t working.
    03-18-2014 04:32 PM
    That's some awesome news! I wish I knew other languages. I do own a 1020, 920 and a 520 so if you need some help with testing the app and game performance across these devices, let me know. (I'm a dev and done some work for other dev apps.)

I have a lot of games I have tested but I know you had a newer version in the work with fixes so I didn't send any of that info over, unless you want me to?
    03-19-2014 09:01 PM
    Don't worry, post your tests, just make clear what version you are using to test. It will help others.
    03-20-2014 04:24 PM
    Don't worry, post your tests, just make clear what version you are using to test. It will help others.
    ok will do.
    03-21-2014 10:33 AM
    we want an app that we only have to put the game an play! nos testing 10051613021 configurations untill it works a little, sorry but i feel that i wasted my money on this, i bought the app since it was released and untill now i never played any game because it simply doesnt work, please make this work or at least post an updated list of games that work well....
    Last edited by Ripper Cornelio; 03-21-2014 at 12:37 PM.
    03-21-2014 12:02 PM
    we want an app that we only have to put the game an play! nos testing 10051613021 configurations untill it works a little, sorry but i feel that i wasted my money on this, i bought the app since it was released and untill now i never played any game because it simply doesnt work, please make this work or at least post an updated list of games that work well....
    Have you read this whole huge thread? It has some usefull info. If you coudnt play any game I think you need help or own only currently unsupported games, I've tested lots of games and some people here tested a lot of other games and they work, if someone tested a geme you want to play and it works maybe you don't know what to do but the compatibility is low and some games simply don't work. If you need help feel free to send me a e-mail, I've received a lot of then and when is personal ( not only the automatic bug report ) I try to answer all of then. The app has a free trial that works just like the paid but people keep buying it to test if the paid version will make some game work ( No one has said that ). Unfortunately the app has some limitations due to the WP8 OS so there's nothing I can do about it.
    PS: all the games I test are with default configuration, the only options you need check are sound IRQ and BIOS support. There's not 10051613021 possible configurations, although Roman keeps asking me to reenable video light and blend options .
    03-21-2014 03:18 PM
    Have you read this whole huge thread? It has some usefull info. If you coudnt play any game I think you need help or own only currently unsupported games, I've tested lots of games and some people here tested a lot of other games and they work, if someone tested a geme you want to play and it works maybe you don't know what to do but the compatibility is low and some games simply don't work. If you need help feel free to send me a e-mail, I've received a lot of then and when is personal ( not only the automatic bug report ) I try to answer all of then. The app has a free trial that works just like the paid but people keep buying it to test if the paid version will make some game work ( No one has said that ). Unfortunately the app has some limitations due to the WP8 OS so there's nothing I can do about it.
    PS: all the games I test are with default configuration, the only options you need check are sound IRQ and BIOS support. There's not 10051613021 possible configurations, although Roman keeps asking me to reenable video light and blend options .
    I don`t know what "10051613021" is but what the reason to remove the Video Light and Blend options? Are they makes some problems? Every emulator I had use before (PC only) has lot of options and there is good to see that EmiPSX don`t require you to know all that technical information. Video Light may be really helpful because our screens (520, 525, 620 etc.) are small and games sometimes are very dark. Especially I need that for full walktrough of Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back night jungle levels (there is 2 of them). Fireflyes always leaves me in the middle of the level. I know there is not so pure but why don`t leave us an option? Video Blend just disables/modifies specularity of the particles and there is OK to not including it again. But there is also an interesting thing when you have some Experimental options. But the main problem is still a compatibility.
    03-21-2014 04:39 PM
    I'm Playing yu-gi-oh Forbidden Memories, but when I save, the game crashes. Does anyone know why? Have I enabled BIOS and put it in the internal memory.
    03-24-2014 11:17 AM
    Currently the games I've tested seem to have an audio issue, so I won't mention anything related to it unless it works great.

These tests so far have been with the bios and BIAS set to auto. Test is done on a Lumia 1020 version 1.0.0.8

The Legend of Dragoon
    - During battle with any special effects (fire) causes the game to run slow

Crash Team Racing
    - Has some performance issues in racer selection screen, trophy room and the main course selection map. Races seem to work pretty well with some small performance issues every now and then.
    Last edited by Kyle Stilkey; 03-27-2014 at 01:02 AM.
    03-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Didn't realize you were still working on this app Andre, great news! Now I'll have to catch up on this thread because Onedrive integration seems to be broken for me.

Edit:

So I didn't see anything about OneDrive issues. Any ideas why I can't see my folders on OneDrive? I give the app permission to access my folders but I only see two. Even when I move a game to these folders, I don't see it on the emulator. Using a Lumia Icon.
    Last edited by Kage Maru; 03-30-2014 at 06:50 PM.
    03-28-2014 11:02 AM
    Didn't realize you were still working on this app Andre, great news! Now I'll have to catch up on this thread because Onedrive integration seems to be broken for me.

Edit:

So I didn't see anything about OneDrive issues. Any ideas why I can't see my folders on OneDrive? I give the app permission to access my folders but I only see two. Even when I move a game to these folders, I don't see it on the emulator. Using a Lumia Icon.
    What is your language? most problems with OneDrive are to uncommon names on files and folders.
    03-31-2014 09:34 AM
    English. Worked fine on my 928 but I haven't tried to run anything since my last post in this thread. Now with my new phone, I've been more interested in checking out more PSX games on the emulator.
    03-31-2014 01:15 PM
483 ... 1213141516 ...