07-08-2017 05:50 AM
483 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    Wow, I can't believe I actually played through the whole first disc of Legend of the Dragoon on my phone. Only thing is I'm stuck now that the insert disc 2 screen shows up. Can anyone explain how to download the memory cards so that it is recognized in the in game Continue section? I would really like to continue on with the story.
    For the memory card to work you have to enable the Bios. When you clear any of the discs, you will be prompted to save. Once saved, just load up the next disc and load your save file and you're good to go. I'm almost on Disc 3 but I'm mostly waiting on some sort of update for the app.
    RaRa85 likes this.
    05-31-2014 11:04 PM
    For the memory card to work you have to enable the Bios. When you clear any of the discs, you will be prompted to save. Once saved, just load up the next disc and load your save file and you're good to go. I'm almost on Disc 3 but I'm mostly waiting on some sort of update for the app.
    Why thank you sir. I will try this today.
    Edit: I just checked my save states and all have been replaced with older save states somehow. I'm not sure what I did wrong now... I saved right before the end of disc 1.
    Last edited by RaRa85; 06-03-2014 at 05:36 AM.
    06-03-2014 04:56 AM
    Hi, sorry the delay on the uptate but last month I was too much busy, unfortunately I can't fix these simple problems right now because I'm rewriting the whole app so all I can do is ask you a little more patience until I finish. Thanks to all that are supporting this app so far.
    06-03-2014 09:01 AM
    Untill you still working on this, i can wait :)
    06-03-2014 09:11 AM
    Is there a known issue with Soul Edge? It doesn't accept any button tap for me. Is it the game or am I probably missing something?
    06-03-2014 11:09 AM
    Almost got Brigandine to work except that at the startup screen it sometimes repeats the intro video and if I click X to start a new game it skips past the country selection and goes right into the difficulty selection. Please advise?
    Andy Gentle likes this.
    06-12-2014 03:51 PM
    Is there a known issue with Soul Edge? It doesn't accept any button tap for me. Is it the game or am I probably missing something?
    I've quick tested Soul Blade and worked fine (Bios Enabled).
    dKp1977 and Andy Gentle like this.
    06-13-2014 02:17 PM
    I've quick tested Soul Blade and worked fine (Bios Enabled).

Ah, I had Bios disabled. Will try it again, thank you.
    06-14-2014 07:01 AM
    Almost got Brigandine to work except that at the startup screen it sometimes repeats the intro video and if I click X to start a new game it skips past the country selection and goes right into the difficulty selection. Please advise?
    I have the same problem :(
    06-16-2014 05:08 AM
    Still workin on this? Hope someday this app will work like it mean to :( still have never played a game since I bought it
    06-16-2014 05:21 AM
    Its good,i mean,it works.
    if u could make it run little bit faster,
    it'll b great.
    06-24-2014 09:06 AM
    It appears to be a PAD emulation issue, I'll check it out.
    06-26-2014 12:50 PM
    I have already messaged you about this Andre, but no reply for a week.
    Guess I have to post it.

I finally got multiple .bin files to a single file using Daemon. I'm able to run NFS Porsche Unleashed on Lumia 525. The menu is smooth, the FPS is excellent even for a low end (probably 45 FPS), the sound is in sync and in full glory . And like my other fellow EmiPSX users, I would love Bluetooth-Wi-Fi connection to play multiplayer . You can also update the app to make full use of WP8.1 (rename SkyDrive to OneDrive in your app along with it) .

I also would definitely buy the app once I figure out how to buy apps through mobile balance (prepaid) since in India prepaid is preferred for youngsters and teens using phones.

But, the actual gameplay is completely spoilt by this:

As you can see, the car's back are lifted in an arc until they are perpendicular to the ground, after which they respawn. It is completely absurd and destroys core gameplay experience.

I will provide a gameplay video once it is possible to do so.

Please look into this matter Andre .
    06-27-2014 09:34 AM
    So I said I'd do a gameplay video, here is it.
    I also got the chance to use the Project My Screen feature for WP 8.1 and used Camtasia Studio to record it. So much work .

P.S. Sorry for the choppy framerate, well to gain something you gotta lose something.
    I couldn't find a direct way for recording the screen of a Windows Phone so this is a workaround.
    06-27-2014 10:23 AM
    Is this a PSP emulator?
    06-27-2014 10:28 AM
    So I said I'd do a gameplay video, here is it.
    I also got the chance to use the Project My Screen feature for WP 8.1 and used Camtasia Studio to record it. So much work .

P.S. Sorry for the choppy framerate, well to gain something you gotta lose something.
    I couldn't find a direct way for recording the screen of a Windows Phone so this is a workaround.
    You can record little smoother with this (XDA user project based on Project My Screen App from Microsoft)
    06-27-2014 11:01 AM
    Is this a PSP emulator?
    It's a PSX and PSone emulator.
    06-27-2014 11:02 AM
    You can record little smoother with this (XDA user project based on Project My Screen App from Microsoft)
    The program is unable to detect my device even over USB.
    Have a fix?
    06-27-2014 11:11 AM
    Will this emulator be able to run PS2 games?
    06-27-2014 11:17 AM
    Will this emulator be able to run PS2 games?
    No, only PSX and PSone games.
    And there won't be a PS2 emulator for WP and even Android in the near future due to hardware limitations.
    06-27-2014 11:22 AM
    Resident Evil 2/3 on Lumia 1020-games run ok (frameskip and Bias on auto mode-whats for this 2 features?), but crackling sound is annoying, please fix this:)
    06-28-2014 10:39 AM
    Resident Evil 2/3 on Lumia 1020-games run ok (frameskip and Bias on auto mode-whats for this 2 features?), but crackling sound is annoying, please fix this:)
    CPU Clock and BIAS can be used to control the speed of the emulation, some games dont use the full power of the PSX CPU so you can underclock it to make these games run faster (games that use full power or more will get slow if you underclock it). BIAS controls timing, if you reduce the bias, you will get more cpu power, AUTO bias try to immitate real PSX timing and in some games that rely on ti can be really fast. Defaults and most Compatible are 100% CPU and BIAS to 2, but depending on the game you can optimize performance changing these settings. e.g. Metal Slug run fast with low cpu and high BIAS but Soul Reaver needs High cpu and bias can be AUTO.
    06-30-2014 07:34 AM
    Thks for reply and problem with sound? Spyro 1,2,3 not working-after boot, the game freeze on saving screen profile. Is new version for 8.1 on horizont? Donwnload games via onedrive is annoying:D
    06-30-2014 07:45 AM
    Did anyone try to play on 520?
    06-30-2014 07:54 AM
    Andre check the issue I posted in this topic AND REPLY PLEASE
    06-30-2014 07:55 AM
483 ... 1415161718 ...