[App] EmiPSX - Play station emulator for Windows Phone 8

leonvu

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Just test Breath Of Fire III, in-game memory save is working!!!! So EmiPSX has some bugs occur with Legend Of Dragoon and Yugi-Oh. Mister Andre please fix that bug, I really want to play Legend Of Dragoon.

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have some not so good news:
I Had some problem and lost my Notebook with the last updates of EmiPSX and the new Notebook I had bought for development(without use it T.T). Some months of updates and my development machine went away so until I get a new one, configure it and redo the updates will have no new update on my of my emulators. Sorry but for while there's not I can do about it.

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have some not so good news:
I Had some problem and lost my Notebook with the last updates of EmiPSX and the new Notebook I had bought for development(without use it T.T). Some months of updates and my development machine went away so until I get a new one, configure it and redo the updates will have no new update on my of my emulators. Sorry but for while there's not I can do about it.

OH SHI~

Can old XAPs help you somehow? I`m so need "Video light" option. Stuck in 2 games.

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
No, I have to reinstall the whole development suit, this will delay a little...

Searched EmiPSX.dll in one of the old XAPs and found this:

Снимок (1).PNG

I`m sure it`s not a beta build. I can`t extract anything from 1.0.0.8 xap that I downloaded from store. Old xap was from the 4pda site.

Did you deleted that function or just disable it somehow?

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Just sideloaded old xap from 4pda... It has that settings! Hope my games are supported by this version...

wp_ss_20140227_0001[1].pngwp_ss_20140227_0002[1].png
wp_ss_20140227_0004[1].pngwp_ss_20140227_0005[1].png

UPD: It runs... But it ignoring my controls until I set MOGA Support enabled (o_o I don`t have it), CPU to 100% and BIAS to 1 which cause game to play SOO Slowly... And both savegames/saved states are not working/incompatible. Damn it! Video Light and Video Blend works...

Last edited:

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Its a old version so is more buggy and have have low compatibility

Sure I know it`s one of the previous versions. I have tested them all. Just don`t know what exactly version is. Looks like Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back isn`t presented in Compatibility List at all. So it works very bad with that old version (need to enable MOGA support, CPU to 100% and BIAS to 1 otherwise controls isn`t responding) and almost good on the current 1.0.0.8. I`m experiencing little low speed performance on the default settings with Lumia 620. But I`m stuck at the Totally fly level without of light and Video Light feature would be so helpful... Just don`t wanna miss some crates I left behind because of no light.

UPD: Oh I found I still can edit that List. Added the information.

Last edited:

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Just tested Exhumed (also known as PowerSlave for NTSC version). It plays fine, I didn`t tested the sounds. The only problem - there is no flickering on the menu string when game asks you to save while switching levels.

Random screenshot (some cheats activated):
wp_ss_20140302_0001[1].png

Information added to the Compatibility list

ipecek

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else has an issue with Tekken 3 where game just hangs after that animation you get when you finish arcade mode (beat True Ogre?)

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem in GTA2 on this emulator.The game is running perfectly fast with good sound.I am running trial version of this emulator(sorry,I dont have a credit card) so I have one save state.The problem is that I can save the game and can even see the image in the save states menu but when I load that state,the game crashes everytime.I have deleted that state but when I saved again and tried to load it,the emulator still crashed.What should I do??? :( :'( :cry:

I had the same issue with the full version playing Rayman 2, unfortunately I was close to 100% completion and I lost all that progress, I'm kinda afraid to start playing again because I don't want to experience the same problems

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue with the full version playing Rayman 2, unfortunately I was close to 100% completion and I lost all that progress, I'm kinda afraid to start playing again because I don't want to experience the same problems

Try to load it with different game loading states - on the starting menu, on the starting logos/FMVs/ on the new game started. There are some texture problems with Civilization II when loading it from the main menu and the problems gone if you loading state right after game starts (on the black screen).

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Try to load it with different game loading states - on the starting menu, on the starting logos/FMVs/ on the new game started. There are some texture problems with Civilization II when loading it from the main menu and the problems gone if you loading state right after game starts (on the black screen).
thanks I'll try that if it ever happens again

vincentdimicco

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
hello i have problems because I can't use virtual controls and the app don't find the bios bin(1001 one loaded in the main phone memory)My phone is Lumia 1520

vincentdimicco

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Make sure it named correctly. See the screenshot. And you must check Enable BIOS in your settings.

View attachment 58632

Watch yourself 😊 maybe i put it in the wrong folder of phone Memory?And about Virtual controls?still do not Works. Thanks For any help
hydyhygu

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Watch yourself �� maybe i put it in the wrong folder of phone Memory?And about Virtual controls?still do not Works. Thanks For any help
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/04/hydyhygu

Internal phone memory IS NOT the isolated storage into the app. Remove the BIOS file from the phone, EmiPSX app (or any other non-system app) can`t read from it. The only way to get it into the EmiPSX app is via SD card or downloading through something. If you have not a SD card then use HTTP File Server method.

If you`ll get the BIOS through HTTP do not forget to rename it. It names scph1001[1].bin instead of scph1001.bin. There is a known bug.

zerotwostudio

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone here know how to change .iso to .bin? I've tried using magicIso and winIso but it seems the emulator fails to read it. Tested using Epsxe and it can run the .img fine but not the .bin that i converted using the two mentioned programs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo