[App] EmiPSX - Play station emulator for Windows Phone 8

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
You can run .iso too. It`s hidden by Windows Phone 8 OS so you can`t select it from the SD card but you may download it with Internet Explorer or with any other compatible method and just open with EmiPSX. Try to use HTTP File Server method.

vincentdimicco

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Internal phone memory IS NOT the isolated storage into the app. Remove the BIOS file from the phone, EmiPSX app (or any other non-system app) can`t read from it. The only way to get it into the EmiPSX app is via SD card or downloading through something. If you have not a SD card then use HTTP File Server method.

If you`ll get the BIOS through HTTP do not forget to rename it. It names scph1001[1].bin instead of scph1001.bin. There is a known bug.

ok i solved it...now i have other two questions:
1)I have moga pro controller, how I can turn off virtual controls?
2)how I can prevent my phone from going into standby(when i use moga controller after a minute playing the phone goes into standby)

Thankssss 😃

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
ok i solved it...now i have other two questions:
1)I have moga pro controller, how I can turn off virtual controls?
2)how I can prevent my phone from going into standby(when i use moga controller after a minute playing the phone goes into standby)

Thankssss ��

Just use settings. Set Virtual Control Opacity to left and check Disable Screen Saver. Enjoy

SlightlyDum

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Gran Turismo 2 seems to work for the first couple of minutes... but once you obtain the license B... and exit to the main screen, the games go black... Has anybody else gotten further then license B and actually race a circuit? I'm on the nokia 1520.

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
We gotta get him that overnight/express shipping!

The Moga Anywere team presented me with two Moga Controllers and sent me with FEDEX express priority shipping. It took me a month to get the controllers. :angry: here on Brazil its not possible to be presented by strangers :eck:. So is faster to buy one here ^ ^.

Nir Green

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I just bought the app today - loving the idea of replying my old psx games and hoping it would solve the "memory card" problem i had with the free one, but it didn't. When i try to save state - it does - but i can't load the state afterwards.. When I try to save on to a memory card in game (or load from one) I get an error "There is not memory card" and the app freezes completely forcing me to close it and restart - and of course i can't load where i was.

Please take care of this first!

Is it the game I'm playing?
Should i try other games?

Would appreciate your reply and attention.

Rom: Yu-Gi-Oh: Forbbiden memories
Phone: NOKIA Lumia 925

Last edited:

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I just bought the app today - loving the idea of replying my old psx games and hoping it would solve the "memory card" problem i had with the free one, but it didn't. When i try to save state - it does - but i can't load the state afterwards.. When I try to save on to a memory card in game (or load from one) I get an error "There is not memory card" and the app freezes completely forcing me to close it and restart - and of course i can't load where i was.

Please take care of this first!

Is it the game I'm playing?
Should i try other games?

Would appreciate your reply and attention.

Rom: Yu-Gi-Oh: Forbbiden memories
Phone: NOKIA Lumia 925

Did you get BIOS file (scph1001.bin) and loaded it into emulator`s memory? And if yes, did you checked Enable BIOS in your settings? If yes, game is not currently supported. What is your game region, PAL, NTSC or NTSC-J?

Nir Green

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
The game I'm playing is in NTSC format.
I enabled BIOS just now. How / where do I get the BIOS file from? o_o"

Edit: NEVER MIND ☺ Googled, found. works.

Thanks a lot!!

Last edited:

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm back to development, the ones that want to help with translation please send me pm or email.

That`s great. PM sended. Hope we`ll get Video Light option/cheat ASAP.

Off for those who`re using cheats: Do someone knows where to get cheats for the Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft UK PAL 1.1 version? Especially "Lara Spider" code which allows Lara to climb any wall. The codes I found for NTSC and French PAL versions don`t working.

Kyle Stilkey

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm back to development, the ones that want to help with translation please send me pm or email.

That's some awesome news! I wish I knew other languages. I do own a 1020, 920 and a 520 so if you need some help with testing the app and game performance across these devices, let me know. (I'm a dev and done some work for other dev apps.)

I have a lot of games I have tested but I know you had a newer version in the work with fixes so I didn't send any of that info over, unless you want me to?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre