[App] EmiPSX - Play station emulator for Windows Phone 8

Julius Velasco

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, i gave backedup All My games on img format, the doesnt See these roms on my Lumia930...
Whats the easiest thing that i can do ?

Save the file to your document or download folder. Once save, open File App to browse the contents of your phone. Go to find and click on the image file (.iso, .bin, .sfc, .scm). Then select emipsx wait for it to load and done

LosArrogantes

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Save the file to your document or download folder. Once save, open File App to browse the contents of your phone. Go to find and click on the image file (.iso, .bin, .sfc, .scm). Then select emipsx wait for it to load and done

It doesnt matter that the file is in .img format ??

It's strange, because the emipsx app doesnt recognize the file, and i know the rom works because It worked on my android...

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Will be update on way with fully support snapdragon 400? Version on store is more than year old...

There is just no way to support one specific processor versus another. Sd400 is just slower in term of raw performance compared too the old S4 Pro/Plus in 3 year old phones. Don't let MS mislead you.

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Oh oh, found some great news, the app apparently isn't dead after all! Andre Botelho is working on a beta app for WP, not sure if it's an open beta or a closed one since I don't have my phone at the moment but according to the store, this was updated today.

https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/emipsx/e87032b4-22b8-46ff-a014-28028a0416b0

Source: Ikcbarath on the other empisx thread.

lkcbharath*

Thanks for posting this :) need to get the word around.
For those who haven't tried the app, it has vastly improved and hopefully ready for release in a month. I've tried it on my Lumia 525 with NFS Porsche Unleashed and the only issue I have is the speed of the videos in the game.

Sanray

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Snapdragon 400 is far slower than old S4 on first wp8 devices, I'm working to optimize the Emulator since MS is selling lots of devices with this low perfomance hardware.

Sad to hear it, I didn't know earlier, just recently bought my NL730. I'm happy with it, but Tekken 3 for example a little bit slower than it should be. Maybe the main benefit of sd400 is 4 cores. And optimizing lies on parallelizing all possible processes. I guess it is not so trivial in this case.

Sanray

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Noticed a bug with screens that have hideable navigation bar. On my Lumia 730 and college's Lumia 640 saw the same thing: control on-screen buttons have some offset from the place they are shown. If you want to get some reaction you should tap just about half-button-size below than place where button is shown. Also offsets I got after using landscape control editor. Same for EmiGens Plus.

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Noticed a bug with screens that have hideable navigation bar. On my Lumia 730 and college's Lumia 640 saw the same thing: control on-screen buttons have some offset from the place they are shown. If you want to get some reaction you should tap just about half-button-size below than place where button is shown. Also offsets I got after using landscape control editor. Same for EmiGens Plus.

Someone has reported this problem already, I'll fix it on the next build.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)