[App] EmiPSX - Play station emulator for Windows Phone 8

thairacer

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi Andre o Botelho and congratulation for this nice peace of work ! all was working like a charm on my nokia lumia 920
but i just changed my phone for the 930 model and many iso stuck before finishing downloading from onedrive ! only games under 50/60 mo can downloading to the end, for exemple, nuclear strike (575 mo) stop at 400 mo and of course it not working, marvel vs capcom stop around same, of course i switch off the lock screen :) , i really don't know where is the problem, is it about lumia 930 ?? i on windows phone 8.1 same before, i have try again and again downloading roms but same result..........
error.jpg

Michail Ivanovic

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I am trying to play FFVIII but when I reach first save spot and try to save game the game says there is no memorycart.

In some posts up here was said memory card system has been fixed so now you can play game with more than one play discs. But as I said the game does not see memcard. Am I the only one or is something broken on current version? Or is just incompatibility with FFVIII and EmiPsx?

Please help, thanks for answer.

Julius Velasco

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I am trying to play FFVIII but when I reach first save spot and try to save game the game says there is no memorycart.

In some posts up here was said memory card system has been fixed so now you can play game with more than one play discs. But as I said the game does not see memcard. Am I the only one or is something broken on current version? Or is just incompatibility with FFVIII and EmiPsx?

Hi, EmiPsx is compatible with FF8. I'm playing it now. I'm in disk 3 already. No issue with memory card. Try to reinstall the app.

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

To use in-game saves on FFVIII you must have a original PSX BIOS. Please check the help.

Joel Rodrigues

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I'm trying to run Diablo 1, however BUTTONS DO NOT run the game open but BUTTONS DO NOT work. Ja switched rom, .bin, .iso, and countless downloaded anything.

Last edited:

ewall2550

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Why thank you sir. I will try this today.
Edit: I just checked my save states and all have been replaced with older save states somehow. I'm not sure what I did wrong now... I saved right before the end of disc 1.

Where did you get the ROM? every time I open the game it goes through the intro and freezes when I get to New Game, Load Game, Options screen.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Where did you get the ROM? every time I open the game it goes through the intro and freezes when I get to New Game, Load Game, Options screen.
I believe it was www.coolrom.com that worked for me. But I'm on Android now and have not messed with emulators since even though I would like to try it again.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Bypass_19

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I have a problem with metal slug X. When i'm running this game it freeze on "checking memory card, please do not remove memory card". Some time ago this ROM was working fine but after some update i have this problem with loading.
Do you know how to solve this problem?

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
I'll update EmiPSX in the next weeks( as soon as my note with windows 10 update stops hanging) if you can please PM me your bug reports and I'll try to fix most of then, some users have send me email already and I'll priorize that, but I'll work to fix all I can before next month.
Thanks the support of all and please remember to donate if you can because I need to buy new hardware to develop on.

Jarell Johnson

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
it depends it should load fine, first you download an app like empipsx, and download the files to a folder or one of the directories from your computer to your phone, it is not hard to and works very well in the long run. There should be file folders that appear when you shuffle/slide your screen to the Roms menu. Once you load the files they will be ready to play instantly, the only thing to keep in my is this: some files/games may have corrupt data, and not work. You may have to re-download these, and stop all applications. Also is your for a 1gb ram or or less than 500mb ram. These technical specs make a large amount of difference.

shenlong8804

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Need advise, I'm playing Brigandine Grand Edition (Japanese Version). But I can't change to disc 2, also can't save game. I used states to save my progress.

John Burns4

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I really like this app, I will purchase the full version as soon as I can! =]

When playing Persona 2: Eternal Punishment there's a problem where it freezes when "Checking memory cards" on the start screen.

Any solution? Thanks.

VeljkoR

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I have problems that buttons not working good on Lumia 550. Looks like buttons is placed somewhere out of icons. I try two games (Litle Big Adventure and Crusader might and magic) and with both i have this problem. If you can fix controls for Lumia 550 this will be great and i will sure buy then. Otherewise, emulator is not usefull for my phone.

t3rrorbot

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Let me first say that the app works great and i purchased it a long time ago on the lumia 920, however

I currently have the lumia 950 and non of the old games seem to work or they are to fast. This never seemed an issue with the 920.

Is this a known issue, or is there a fix already?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans