[Game Free] Word Quiz Plus

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new game to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your game, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Oh wow. It looks amazing and I really enjoy solving the puzzles.

Suggestions:
  • HD & Full HD Versions
  • Warning before using a hint;
  • I think the white squares on top of the pictures are too much;

4 Stars for now.
Will give it 5 as soon as you manage to release a HD / Full HD Version.

Thanks!

hoanghs13

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Thank Andrian for your feed back!!!

I'm new to WP and I don't have any real WP device to experience so I have a lot of things for me to explore. I will consider and try to improve my game to satisfy you ASAP! ^_^

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Thank Andrian for your feed back!!!

I'm new to WP and I don't have any real WP device to experience so I have a lot of things for me to explore. I will consider and try to improve my game to satisfy you ASAP! ^_^
You might be new but the app shows that you are definitely a quality developer. Glad we have people like you.

It is well known that design buys the consumers. Such a shame not everyone agrees.

If you need a beta tester, I could help you. I'm having a hTC 8X running GDR 3.

hoanghs13

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes, the truth is I have a friend who is a really good designer so I just have to put those designs in the places that they should be. My job is so easy but I will try to improve my skills for better products soon. :D

By the way, thanks for your suggestions, you are so kind, Adrian!

hoanghs13

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
try my game, give me some comment here and I will improve my skill for better games later :)

be generous to give me 5 stars because I make this completely free.

hoanghs13

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Ooops, I'm really sorry about that, thanks for your feedback I will check this issue soon. Is it ok for you to play from the beginning? It doesn't take so long :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital