Football Informer PRO - App

rybar73

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I am new here on this forum, but I like to introduce my new app for football(soccer) service.
I played with design on this app because I like ModernUI (metro) and I will really appreciate when you comment on this.
Here is small description of it:
This application is for real football (soccer) fans.
It offers you to see many leagues and international competitions that are played in more than 130 countries. You can also select different competitions for country that you prefer and see the detail about table, scheduled matches or top scorers.

Because of great details of matches (as for example goals, cards, penalties and so on) you can stay informed for the whole time of the LIVE game. And just in case you miss your match - you can easily find facts about it in any date.

Data for this application are preparing in a special way so it means that you don?t have to wait for results any more. It is pretty fast and it doesn?t consume data that much.

create-qr-code

ENJOY IT!! :amaze:

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your apps, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro