09-29-2017 11:47 AM
159 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Great app!!!
    I just bought your app and I have no complaint ... all features work fine
    I hope you have a plan to bring Manga Blaze to Windows Store as universal app
    08-27-2014 04:33 AM
    Great app!!!
    I just bought your app and I have no complaint ... all features work fine
    I hope you have a plan to bring Manga Blaze to Windows Store as universal app
    There's a Win8 app in the works, but currently I'm focusing on the WP8.1 update.

I'm really exited to bring the new versions of the app (WP and W8), but limited free time is the main obstacle.

All that I can say is that it's coming soon...
    08-27-2014 09:46 AM
    There's a Win8 app in the works, but currently I'm focusing on the WP8.1 update.

I'm really exited to bring the new versions of the app (WP and W8), but limited free time is the main obstacle.

All that I can say is that it's coming soon...
    Oh you do have a plan for universal app
    Take your time ... I'm happy enough to know that you do have plan for universal app

I have one feature suggestion for Manga Blaze
    How about an option to auto download x number of chapter and auto delete x number of chapter from the last chapter I've read from my favorites
    An option to auto download only over wifi is nice too

Hope you like my suggestion
    08-27-2014 12:14 PM
    nice app
    08-30-2014 10:28 AM
    Oh you do have a plan for universal app
    Take your time ... I'm happy enough to know that you do have plan for universal app

I have one feature suggestion for Manga Blaze
    How about an option to auto download x number of chapter and auto delete x number of chapter from the last chapter I've read from my favorites
    An option to auto download only over wifi is nice too

Hope you like my suggestion
    I've added it to the backlog, I think it's a nice idea. :)
    08-30-2014 12:55 PM
    First things first - I <3 this app, it was responsible for messing up my sleeping schedule this summer, making me go to sleep at 5 am because I kept on reading, so my kudos to you, good sir
    Secondly, how's the beta coming along? I'm not gonna suggest new features because the app, in my opinion, is close to perfect, just needs fixing and adapting in some areas thanks to the 8.1 upgrade, but any new stuff will be appreciated
    Lastly, I want to take the chance to thank you for all your work and to wish you and this app the best
    10-05-2014 02:58 PM
    First things first - I <3 this app, it was responsible for messing up my sleeping schedule this summer, making me go to sleep at 5 am because I kept on reading, so my kudos to you, good sir
    Secondly, how's the beta coming along? I'm not gonna suggest new features because the app, in my opinion, is close to perfect, just needs fixing and adapting in some areas thanks to the 8.1 upgrade, but any new stuff will be appreciated
    Lastly, I want to take the chance to thank you for all your work and to wish you and this app the best
    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy the app.

As for the beta, so far it's progressing nicely. There are lots of bug fixes, various improvements and new stuff as well.
    I really wanted to cram a lot of stuff into this update, but I realized it would take a lot of time to do them all in one go, so I'll add what I could not in the following updates (they'll be on a more regular basis, I can assure you of that).

So there's just a few more things to iron out and it will be ready. Hopefully that would be very soon. :)
    manept likes this.
    10-06-2014 03:58 PM
    Hi :)

First of all, I really love the features you've put in the app. It's great that it marks what you've read and the update notifications work great.

But I have one issue... Some of the pages seem to be cut off or something :/ I am using the Lumia 925 and am fairly new to it so idk if it's due to the app or me. I have tried to view it full screen too, but still, the edges seem to be cut off.

Can you help me out?
    10-10-2014 07:20 AM
    Hi :)

First of all, I really love the features you've put in the app. It's great that it marks what you've read and the update notifications work great.

But I have one issue... Some of the pages seem to be cut off or something :/ I am using the Lumia 925 and am fairly new to it so idk if it's due to the app or me. I have tried to view it full screen too, but still, the edges seem to be cut off.

Can you help me out?
    Hi,

The issue with the cut off pages is because the images are too large and the WP image element can't display them. It scales them down and then eventually cuts them off.

In the presently available version of the app (WP8+) there is the option to enable image splitting, when enabled large images are split into smaller ones so that they can be viewed without loss of quality.
    This works only for downloaded chapters and can be enabled in the unlocked version.

In the next update (and the beta that is currently going on) if the image splitting is enabled, it also works when viewing chapters online (not only for previously downloaded chapters).

If you are running WP8.1 on your phone, I can give you access to the beta so that you can try it out. :)
    10-10-2014 08:37 AM
    If you are running WP8.1 on your phone, I can give you access to the beta so that you can try it out. :)
    Sure, I'd love to try it out. tnx :)
    10-13-2014 12:29 PM
    Sure, I'd love to try it out. tnx :)
    Sure thing. I've sent you a PM with the details. :)
    10-13-2014 07:23 PM
    Just want to let you know that recent 3.0.1.0 update render Manga Blaze unusable
    Because I'm periodically backup my data it's alright now

If anyone experiencing same problem like mine just reinstall Manga Blaze and reload your backup and everything should work perfectly
    10-22-2014 03:55 PM
    Just want to let you know that recent 3.0.1.0 update render Manga Blaze unusable
    Because I'm periodically backup my data it's alright now

If anyone experiencing same problem like mine just reinstall Manga Blaze and reload your backup and everything should work perfectly
    Hi,

Unfortunately it's an issue that affects a lot of people, but I've already submitted an update to resolve it. I just hope it goes through certification quickly.
    Apparently the DB upgrade failed and this coming update should address that and complete the process.

Reinstalling the app will fix this issue and if you have a backup I suggest reinstalling and restoring.

I dropped the ball big time and I apologize for this.
    10-22-2014 04:26 PM
    So I downloaded the app, downloaded a few manga and saved some manga into my favorites and when I opened the app a week later all my favorites and downloaded manga were deleted. What happened?
    10-22-2014 09:25 PM
    So I downloaded the app, downloaded a few manga and saved some manga into my favorites and when I opened the app a week later all my favorites and downloaded manga were deleted. What happened?
    Short version, I messed up the upgrade. :(
    If you reinstall the app, it will work as it should.
    If you have a backup you can restore your favorites from it.

I have already submitted a fix for that, I hope it gets certified soon.
    10-23-2014 01:14 AM
    There's a new version available (3.0.2.0) that addresses the issues from the previous one.
    10-23-2014 11:25 AM
    Ok, now that the issues are resolved, I can finally say that a new version is available! :)

Here's the change log:

First it's the new WP8.1 version (v3). Since everyone will be getting WP8.1 eventually, I decided to focus on that version in particular.

General: Improvements to chapter downloading, UI and under the hood
    General: Changed the way downloaded chapters are stored and handled, they are shown in chapter list always, doesn't matter if manga is in favorites or not (NOTE: offline data downloaded in the existing WP8.0 version will be removed)
    General: Reworked many parts of the app, should be much more stable now
    General: Improved the app multitasking, should work much better when returning to the app
    General: Missing images now show default image
    General: Splitting images will now work when reading online chapters
    General: Splitting images can be configured if split images should overlap
    General: App settings are now properly backed up/restored
    General: Notifications for new chapters should work better now
    General: New logo :)
    Home view: Context menus for recent items, remove from recent, add downloads and more
    Home view: Update button now includes various update options
    Home view: The pivot items can be hidden, configurable in settings
    Home view: Recent list can now show mangas with the same name from different sources
    Home view: New landing tips when first staring the app or when there are no recent items
    Manga details: Resume reading works not only for favorites
    Manga details: Chapter count is now based on actual number of available chapters
    Manga details: Last released chapter is shown bellow the chapter count
    Chapter view: You can now switch reading direction and reading mode while reading
    Chapter view: UI tweaks, progress for chapter downloads and reading direction indicator
    Chapter view: Menu option to reload the current page if it failed to load
    Chapter list: Updated chapter display, chapters can be selected one by one
    Chapter list: Chapters can be sorted by number or release date
    Chapter list: Additional context menu options, like download chapter and more
    Live tiles: New tile options, including WP8.1 tile templates
    Live tiles: Improved wide tile for custom tiles
    Live tiles: Fixed issue with constant reminders for new chapter when the chapter number is a decimal
    Sources: Fixed various issues like handling volume data, chapter number and titles, proper sorting
    Sources: Added Batoto sources in Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian
    Sources: Added ReadManga (Russian) source
    Various other tweaks and bug fixes
    Then there's the update to the existing WP8.0 version (v2.3.0.0).

Added Batoto sources in Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian
    Added ReadManga (Russian) source
    New logo :)
    10-24-2014 04:31 AM
    Impressive update.
    Great app
    10-28-2014 09:58 AM
    There's a new update available for the WP8.1 version.

Version 3.0.3.0:

• Configurable chapter list templates, the original chapter list view can be restored
    • You can now tap to reload failed to download chapter image pages
    • Improvements to downloads, retrying and error display
    • Fixed issue where setting continuous mode as default was not saved
    • Fixed issue where app bar could overlap chapter page image in landscape orientation
    • Bug fixes and tweaks
    11-06-2014 05:32 PM
    the best manga reading app I ever used on all mobile platforms

I just bought the app twice ,once through the app and again from the store

and I have one request , when I double tap to zoom , it does not zoom that much , can you make double tap to zoom go to 200% (you can make this an optional in the settings ) because I hate to have to pinch to zoom in every page

again , I love the app and it's amazing how you made a great app on the first try with windowsphone
    11-19-2014 07:31 AM
    Hi Val!
    Are u still planning the release of a W8.1 APP?? This SO seriosly lacks a good manga reader.
    I would love to see Manga blaze in the store (and pay for it again)!
    11-25-2014 04:58 PM
    Hi Val!
    Are u still planning the release of a W8.1 APP?? This SO seriosly lacks a good manga reader.
    I would love to see Manga blaze in the store (and pay for it again)!
    Yep, I'm currently spending a lot of time working on it.
    I'm really pushing for releasing it in December. :)
    11-26-2014 01:43 PM
    Yep, I'm currently spending a lot of time working on it.
    I'm really pushing for releasing it in December. :)
    You have saved my chrismas. Really waiting for it :D
    11-27-2014 01:17 PM
    Hi! First of all, thank you so much for creating this app. It's literally the best in WP.
    Your app is my source of relaxation.

I just wanted to know if you had any update scheduled for today.
    My app is behaving strangely so I thought it would be best to make sure it's not just me.
    12-02-2014 07:31 PM
    Hi! First of all, thank you so much for creating this app. It's literally the best in WP.
    Your app is my source of relaxation.

I just wanted to know if you had any update scheduled for today.
    My app is behaving strangely so I thought it would be best to make sure it's not just me.
    Nope, no updates this week.
    If you've received an update for your phone (WP8.1), then you probably have gotten the update for the WP8.1 version of the app.

The launch of the WP8.1 version was a bit rocky (especially for those upgrading the app), so if you have any issues, please let me know and I'll try to address them as soon as I can.
    12-03-2014 02:35 PM
159 ... 23456 ...