09-29-2017 11:47 AM
159 ... 34567
tools
    I was wondering what the "Safe content off" function will enable. Extra sources for R18 content (is it even permitted on the marketplace?) or just R17.9 ecchi manga?
    12-08-2014 06:30 AM
    I was wondering what the "Safe content off" function will enable. Extra sources for R18 content (is it even permitted on the marketplace?) or just R17.9 ecchi manga?
    The safe content filter can be disabled in the in the unlocked version.

When I initially submitted the app for certification there was no filtering, but it was rejected due to "adult" content. That's why I had to put it behind a pay option, so that the certification can go through.
    12-08-2014 05:43 PM
    Is there any problem for Manga Blaze in store which affect user?
    My Manga Blaze live tile blackened and won't start and when I try to visit Manga Blaze page in store it don't have 'view' and 'share' button ... is this somehow related?
    I can't start it from app list too.
    12-18-2014 01:30 PM
    Is there any problem for Manga Blaze in store which affect user?
    My Manga Blaze live tile blackened and won't start and when I try to visit Manga Blaze page in store it don't have 'view' and 'share' button ... is this somehow related?
    I can't start it from app list too.
    Yeah the same thing happened to me. I hope it gets fixed soon.

wp_ss_20141218_0002.png
    12-18-2014 10:58 PM
    I'm currently not sure why this is happening, but I'm looking into this.

Has anything happened prior to the issue? Like did you update your phone to WP8.1 or maybe after an app update?

Have you tried restarting your phone?
    If that doesn't help, you can also try uninstalling and installing the app again.
    eko_p likes this.
    12-19-2014 06:32 AM
    I didn't do anything ... I haven't got denim update either.
    It just suddenly blackened.

Restarting my phone didn't make any different as for reinstall I'm afraid I can't reinstall once I uninstall so I didn't try it.

If I'm not mistaken MS have right to disable or even remote delete app on your phone.
    With missing 'view' and 'share' button on Manga Blaze store page maybe there's the problem there.

If indeed there's store problem maybe it will help you to know my region is Indonesia.
    12-19-2014 07:24 AM
    I don't know what happened but It's now working again for me.
    12-19-2014 08:58 AM
    Yup ... it's working again for me too
    Manga Blaze page also back to normal

This is definitely because MS disabled it by mistake.
    12-19-2014 09:15 AM
    Good to know that it's working again. :)

In other news, fingers crossed, there will be some news soon. ;)
    unCoVered likes this.
    12-19-2014 09:22 AM
    Hey guys,

Just to let you know that Manga Blaze for Windows 8.1 is now available.

You can get it from here.

As of the moment of writing, the app doesn't appear in search, but hopefully it will show soon, as it was just certified. (update: already available through search as well)

It's still a version 1 product, so I'll be adding more features and polish. In the meantime if you find some issues with it or want some additional features, please let me know.

And one more thing, it's a universal app, if you have the unlocked version in one, you'll have it in the other.
    Currently data roaming works between Windows devices, but the update for data roaming with the WP app will be coming very soon.
    Last edited by val.m; 12-27-2014 at 02:08 PM.
    12-23-2014 10:28 AM
    You are AWESOME!!!
    Thank you so much. Your work is so much apreciated.

EDIT: Ofc, I'm paying for the app again. You deserver the
    Last edited by unCoVered; 12-24-2014 at 11:34 AM.
    12-24-2014 11:16 AM
    Finally the app is properly listed in the app store, previously you couldn't find it through the search, but it's working now. :)

Also there's a small update with bug fixes coming soon. It's been submitted for a while now, basically right after the first version went live, so I hope it will be certified soon.
    eko_p likes this.
    12-26-2014 02:13 PM
    Finally I can find Manga Blaze for Windows

One question ... what do you mean by data roaming?
    Does data roaming = sync data between devices automatically?
    12-26-2014 03:24 PM
    Finally I can find Manga Blaze for Windows

One question ... what do you mean by data roaming?
    Does data roaming = sync data between devices automatically?
    Yes, that's what it is.
    Currently those devices include only Windows 8.1 devices.

Right now I'm also testing the sync with the Windows Phone version, but there are still a bit more things to finish.
    I'll be releasing an update for that as soon as it is ready, it shouldn't take long though. :)
    eko_p likes this.
    12-26-2014 03:49 PM
    Even tough I already pay and unlock Manga Blaze on my phone I want to pay it again on desktop version but I can't do it ... do you forgot to make unlock/donate page for unlocked/owned desktop version?
    It doesn't matter anyway ... I can pay it again on my phone

Thanks so much for Manga Blaze
    I've spent countless time reading on your app
    12-27-2014 02:19 AM
    To go to the unlock options, the button is located on the bottom app bar on the home view. I might have hidden it a bit too well. :D

I'm glad that you enjoy the app, I'm also constantly using it and I very much enjoy writing it as well.
    eko_p likes this.
    12-27-2014 02:48 AM
    Hey guys,

Just to let you know that Manga Blaze for Windows 8.1 is now available.

You can get it from here.

As of the moment of writing, the app doesn't appear in search, but hopefully it will show soon, as it was just certified.

It's still a version 1 product, so I'll be adding more features and polish. In the meantime if you find some issues with it or want some additional features, please let me know.

And one more thing, it's a universal app, if you have the unlocked version in one, you'll have it in the other.
    Currently data roaming works between Windows devices, but the update for data roaming with the WP app will be coming very soon.
    Nice!
    One thing, the back button is white causing it to become impossible to see if its over a white page.
    Cant wait for more functions to be added :) (especially w8 and wp8 sync and ofc fit to width/height)
    12-27-2014 01:12 PM
    I'll change the color of the button or make it configurable.
    I've been meaning to change that, but due to lack of time it got pushed back.
    I just know that it's there and tap in that area if I don't see it. :D
    12-27-2014 02:09 PM
    To go to the unlock options, the button is located on the bottom app bar on the home view. I might have hidden it a bit too well. :D

I'm glad that you enjoy the app, I'm also constantly using it and I very much enjoy writing it as well.
    Ah you're right
    I'm only looking on windows charm bar

Looking forward for data roaming to go online
    12-29-2014 03:08 AM
    A good source for a minority of your manga needs :)
    12-29-2014 04:31 AM
    I'm excited about the Windows 8.1 version

and can you please add double tap to zoom in the next update for Windows Phone version (because I hate to have to pinch to zoom in every page )
    12-30-2014 03:11 PM
    I think that the 'data roaming' doesn't work between my apps.
    After 2 hours my laptop app isn't updated with the new mangas that I added to favourites with my tablet xD

Am I doing something wrong?
    01-05-2015 10:51 AM
    I think that the 'data roaming' doesn't work between my apps.
    After 2 hours my laptop app isn't updated with the new mangas that I added to favourites with my tablet xD

Am I doing something wrong?
    Currently to reduce the number of writes, the data is written for sync when you stop reading a manga and navigate away from the manga details.
    After that I've noticed that it usually takes around 15-20 minutes for that data to be propagated.
    After that when you open the app on another device it should sync and you'll get a toast notification when the sync is complete.

I'm still tweaking this functionality as it's the first time I'm using it, so there might be some issues unfortunately, but I'll be addressing them constantly.
    01-05-2015 03:26 PM
    Okey, thanks for the fast reply.
    I'll keep trying, I'll leave feedback if it's usefull.
    01-06-2015 05:12 AM
    Yo , bro ... Time for a desktop app
    01-10-2015 05:27 AM
159 ... 34567