09-29-2017 11:47 AM
159 ... 4567
tools
    Yo , bro ... Time for a desktop app
    You can get the Win8 app from here: Manga Blaze app for Windows in the Windows Store.

Or do you mean a real desktop app? :)
    01-10-2015 07:41 AM
    Hello. I am encountering the same problem someone on page 5 had, which is the app tile is grayed out, and launching from the app list is not possible. Have you found a solution to this problem yet? By the way, where can I find the downloaded chapters on my phone? I am looking for them with a computer, but couldnt find anything. BTW, I installed Manga Blaze on my SD card.
    01-10-2015 01:29 PM
    Hello. I am encountering the same problem someone on page 5 had, which is the app tile is grayed out, and launching from the app list is not possible. Have you found a solution to this problem yet? By the way, where can I find the downloaded chapters on my phone? I am looking for them with a computer, but couldnt find anything. BTW, I installed Manga Blaze on my SD card.
    Downloaded chapters are stored in the app's local storage, that storage is not freely available for browsing.

I have plans to add the option to choose an arbitrary location on an SD card for chapter storage, but at this point I can't provide a specific time frame for when that will happen.
    01-11-2015 11:57 AM
    Wow another great feature to wait for.
    Right now I only download 10-15 chapters per tittle but with that I can download every chapter and store it on my SD card

Take your time ... Manga Blaze already work great as is

Hello. I am encountering the same problem someone on page 5 had, which is the app tile is grayed out, and launching from the app list is not possible. Have you found a solution to this problem yet?
    It happen to me once but it fixed itself without me doing anything.
    One thing I noticed when my Manga Blaze live tile blackened is Manga Blaze store page are missing view and share button.
    It's like when you view an app page which is not available for your device or region you won't see any button at the bottom of the screen.
    01-11-2015 06:39 PM
    A new update is available for the WP8.1 version of the app:

Version 3.1.0.0:
    • Data roaming now available
    • Custom background images can be set throughout various parts the app (unlocked version only)
    • Added option to merge backup files into the local data, also the restore UI is tweaked to be a bit more informative
    • Resume data for mangas not in favorites is now properly persisted
    • Some tweaks around chapter ordering and volume handling
    • Various other bug fixes and tweaks
    Last edited by val.m; 01-16-2015 at 03:42 AM.
    01-16-2015 03:26 AM
    Hi!
    First of all your app is amazing u did a really great job!
    I had the free version and decide to upgrade to the full version!
    did all the backup and its all right! but there's any way i can import the downloaded chapter from the free to the full version? could'nt find a way
    02-04-2015 06:59 AM
    Buying the app, beautiful. :)
    02-05-2015 02:16 AM
    Hi!
    First of all your app is amazing u did a really great job!
    I had the free version and decide to upgrade to the full version!
    did all the backup and its all right! but there's any way i can import the downloaded chapter from the free to the full version? could'nt find a way
    Hi,

If you are using WP8+, then you can unlock the app by using an in app purchase. All your downloads will remain there.

If you are using WP7, then if you are moving from Manga Blaze to Manga Blaze Plus, there is not way to transfer the downloaded files.
    02-05-2015 04:36 AM
    Hi, your app is awesome, really. It's great to see such a nice app on the not-so-great store of Windows Phone. Thank you for that :)

Now, I got a tiny issue to report too :(
    I've been trying to download Homunculus on Batoto, since it's the only source to have it 'organized'. All the chapters are named "Homunculus 0" (because each chapter is a whole volume). When the first chapter download ends, the app probably checks that "Homunculus 0" has already been downloaded and stop the other chapters downloads. On the 'Downloaded' list, everything seems to be ok, but they're all chapter one. On the chapter list, the only downloaded chapter is the first, too. I experienced the same problem with another manga I tried to download today, but just realized what the problem was now.

I know it's a problem with the host, not the app itself, but since I can't change things on the site, all I can do is hope for a fix on the app :(

Sorry for any grammar error, English is not my first language, and thank you again :D
    02-26-2015 09:58 PM
    Manga Blaze is my main must installed app so I never uninstall it since I Installed it for the first time.
    But a few days ago I fell some lag on my phone and because of that I reset my phone.
    To my surprise Windows phone also restore all of my Manga Blaze setting including my onedrive user-pass and it automatically redownload all of my offline manga again

You have really nice feature there ... lots of app need to follow your great apps
    Thanks!!!
    02-27-2015 02:58 AM
    Hi, your app is awesome, really. It's great to see such a nice app on the not-so-great store of Windows Phone. Thank you for that :)

Now, I got a tiny issue to report too :(
    I've been trying to download Homunculus on Batoto, since it's the only source to have it 'organized'. All the chapters are named "Homunculus 0" (because each chapter is a whole volume). When the first chapter download ends, the app probably checks that "Homunculus 0" has already been downloaded and stop the other chapters downloads. On the 'Downloaded' list, everything seems to be ok, but they're all chapter one. On the chapter list, the only downloaded chapter is the first, too. I experienced the same problem with another manga I tried to download today, but just realized what the problem was now.

I know it's a problem with the host, not the app itself, but since I can't change things on the site, all I can do is hope for a fix on the app :(

Sorry for any grammar error, English is not my first language, and thank you again :D
    Hi,

Actually, it's a problem with the way the app currently handles the chapters from Batoto, in particular because of the way the chapters are named.
    For this manga in particular, each "chapter" is actually a whole volume, thus the chapter is 0 and there's a bit of a confusion because of it.

This is a corner case and I'll make sure to fix it in the next version.

Regards
    02-28-2015 12:22 PM
    I love this app, it is amazing! The only problem I have is that I've recently gotten the app (free version) on my W8.1 laptop but I can't figure out how sync it with my windows phone app. Any ideas?
    03-03-2015 09:10 PM
    I love this app, it is amazing! The only problem I have is that I've recently gotten the app (free version) on my W8.1 laptop but I can't figure out how sync it with my windows phone app. Any ideas?
    You need to be using the same account on both devices, then the synchronization will work.

After the data is saved on one device, it can take at least 15 minutes for the data to be propagated and become available when you start the app on the other device.

I'm know that this functionality in the app is not yet perfect, but I'll be tweaking it. If you notice any strange behavior, please let me know and I'll look into it.
    03-04-2015 07:06 AM
    Hello val, it's been a year since I used this app and boy! I love it very much that I donate like 3 times.
    But, I think I have a problem here...
    1. Since 3 days ago, I can't open the app for no reason... It's like the app has been blocked by my phone. So, in the end... I tried to reinstall the app.
    2. I reinstalled the app, but I can't use my backup that I store in my OneDrive folder..
    3. Ditched the backup and decided to start from 0... When I tried to open a manga (let's say I can only open batoto and mangaeden because other than these, it's blocked on my country), it won't open the page and it says "There was a problem loading the manga de..... (this is cut off by the screen)"
    I'll be waiting for your reply. Anyways, keep up the good work val!

EDIT: PROBLEM FIXED. Uninstall then re-install again.
    Last edited by TFK001; 04-04-2015 at 11:34 PM. Reason: problem fixed
    04-04-2015 02:58 AM
    Hello val, it's been a year since I used this app and boy! I love it very much that I donate like 3 times.
    But, I think I have a problem here...
    1. Since 3 days ago, I can't open the app for no reason... It's like the app has been blocked by my phone. So, in the end... I tried to reinstall the app.
    2. I reinstalled the app, but I can't use my backup that I store in my OneDrive folder..
    3. Ditched the backup and decided to start from 0... When I tried to open a manga (let's say I can only open batoto and mangaeden because other than these, it's blocked on my country), it won't open the page and it says "There was a problem loading the manga de..... (this is cut off by the screen)"
    I'll be waiting for your reply. Anyways, keep up the good work val!

EDIT: PROBLEM FIXED. Uninstall then re-install again.
    Hi,

Are all 3 of your points OK now?

1. There's something strange happening for some people, the app icon gets grayed out and is not responsive, but this usually fixes on its own it a while. Maybe some store issue, still not sure.

2. If you are having problem with the restore, if you could send the backup file to me, I can investigate what's wrong with that.

3. This could be because of the source or because of your network connection. I guess it depends on where you are and what country you are in.
    Fortunately for me, there's not blocking in my country, but unfortunately it can be hard for me to find out if a source is blocking something somewhere.

Still, if you are having problems with one or more source, please let me know and I'll investigate.

I'm currently working on updates for both the WP and Windows apps and I'll be addressing some issues with some of the sources as well.
    04-06-2015 10:54 AM
    Can you use blogtruyen.com source for Vietnamese?If can,thanks!
    04-09-2015 03:15 AM
    Can you use blogtruyen.com source for Vietnamese?If can,thanks!
    I'll look into it and try to add it if I can.

Thanks for the suggestion.
    04-09-2015 10:41 AM
    Hi,

Are all 3 of your points OK now?

1. There's something strange happening for some people, the app icon gets grayed out and is not responsive, but this usually fixes on its own it a while. Maybe some store issue, still not sure.

2. If you are having problem with the restore, if you could send the backup file to me, I can investigate what's wrong with that.

3. This could be because of the source or because of your network connection. I guess it depends on where you are and what country you are in.
    Fortunately for me, there's not blocking in my country, but unfortunately it can be hard for me to find out if a source is blocking something somewhere.

Still, if you are having problems with one or more source, please let me know and I'll investigate.

I'm currently working on updates for both the WP and Windows apps and I'll be addressing some issues with some of the sources as well.
    Yes. All of them are fixed since 3 days ago. Now, I can't even install your app on my phone... It says: error 80073cf6. And this error only applies to Manga Blaze app. Not any other app...

Some said that this error applies to the server and/or the devs... I can't confirm this though....

EDIT: Problem FIXED through hard reset. I think this problem isn't because of the devs. And, I think MS don't have the fix for these kind of problems yet. This kind of fix is just pure luck according to the forums....
    Last edited by TFK001; 04-13-2015 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Problem fixed.
    04-13-2015 02:06 AM
    Yes. All of them are fixed since 3 days ago. Now, I can't even install your app on my phone... It says: error 80073cf6. And this error only applies to Manga Blaze app. Not any other app...

Some said that this error applies to the server and/or the devs... I can't confirm this though....

EDIT: Problem FIXED through hard reset. I think this problem isn't because of the devs. And, I think MS don't have the fix for these kind of problems yet. This kind of fix is just pure luck according to the forums....
    I've contacted MS support and I'm waiting to see what they'll say about this.

Hard reset is not a solution that people should resort to, I hope they are aware of these issues and address them.
    04-14-2015 02:00 PM
    One of the posts here mention background downloads. Is this referring to when you're already having the app open and reading, or when the app is also closed? Downloads remain paused if I switch away from the app.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think the ads are covering some of the app toolbars.
    Last edited by Kovaelin; 05-05-2015 at 02:33 PM.
    05-05-2015 01:07 PM
    One of the posts here mention background downloads. Is this referring to when you're already having the app open and reading, or when the app is also closed? Downloads remain paused if I switch away from the app.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think the ads are covering some of the app toolbars.
    Currently the downloads only work while the app is active.

The ad at the bottom of the home view should not cover any of the data there, if you can specify which version of the app you are using I can check if there are any issues.
    05-08-2015 05:27 AM
    I've contacted MS support and I'm waiting to see what they'll say about this.

Hard reset is not a solution that people should resort to, I hope they are aware of these issues and address them.
    Hello again val. How's the reply from MS Support?

Eh, by the way, now I'm using the Windows 8.1 version of the app. Looks like the error back then was because my phone's "internal error" of installing apps on memory card.

I think the Windows 8.1 version is much smoother than the WP version. But something's missing like the ability to search by the title / author, backup ability, and... I think that's it.

Keep up the good work pal.
    05-11-2015 08:26 AM
    Currently the downloads only work while the app is active.

The ad at the bottom of the home view should not cover any of the data there, if you can specify which version of the app you are using I can check if there are any issues.
    Thanks for the reply to my inquiry. I see. I thought there might have been a menu at the bottom of the main area, after seeing the tutorial for the WP app, but I suppose it only shows up under specific pages.
    05-12-2015 12:15 AM
    Hi, just wondering.. I want to know how exactly sync work.. I dont purchased full version yet cause I rly need to sync across all of my devices...
    I downloaded Manga Blaze on two Windows 8.1 devices and login to the same account. then I added two mangas as my favorite.. waited about 2 hours and then open second one.. but no luck.. nothing was synced there :( btw will be possible to search across all of catalogs at once? I mean in full version.. thanks

well just purchased it.. hope sync will be working.. have more then 500 mangas in my android app, so will be converting on the weekend :)
    Last edited by Sparh4wk; 05-22-2015 at 09:08 AM.
    05-22-2015 07:09 AM
    I just ran into a problem with the app. All of a sudden, it no longer launches. I've had to uninstall and reinstall the app. What happens to all the downloaded chapters that were on the phone before? Are they still there taking up space?

EDIT: Okay, so I found something weird going on. I started re-adding titles to my app (without using the backup), and it looks like SOME chapters are still on my phone, but there's no indication of it being available offline, and I can't seem to delete them either.
    Last edited by Kovaelin; 05-24-2015 at 08:29 PM.
    05-24-2015 07:09 PM
159 ... 4567