[FREE + FULL] Manga Blaze - a manga reader and organiser for Windows and Windows Phone

gaboduarte

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: [FREE + FULL] Manga Blaze and Manga Blaze Plus - a manga reader and organiser

I'm loving the app (even bought it with some donation :D) but I'm having a hard time using it because the app doesn't update my reading progress - the mangas I've favorited are all unread.

I've also noticed another minor bug: All the titles on the databases are set to "(ongoing)", which is not true for a lot of mangas there.

Thanks for your app, I just switched from iOS and Manga Blaze is great!

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: [FREE + FULL] Manga Blaze and Manga Blaze Plus - a manga reader and organiser

I'm loving the app (even bought it with some donation :D) but I'm having a hard time using it because the app doesn't update my reading progress - the mangas I've favorited are all unread.

I've also noticed another minor bug: All the titles on the databases are set to "(ongoing)", which is not true for a lot of mangas there.

Thanks for your app, I just switched from iOS and Manga Blaze is great!

Hi and thanks, I'm glad you like the app. :)

When you read chapters for mangas that are added as favorites, when you reach the end of the chapter, it will be automatically marked as read.

You can also manually set the last read chapter, just tap and hold on a chapter in the chapter list and tap on "set as last read" from the context menu. There are also various app bar menu options that you might find useful.

If the read status/number of unread chapters does not update even when set manually, please let me know.

Uzzo

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site

Hello,

First off, I am in love with your app, being a lover of anime and manga, I easily use it for several hours a day. However, I'm finding troubles using it for several of the mangas listed and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. It happens with Nisekoi/Gintama/Naruto/One Piece/etc. etc where I cannot load any images for the chapter, nor can I download any of the pages. Is there anything that I can do to prevent this from happening?

Thank you for all that you have done! It is a great app and I hope that I can continue to support it!

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

Hello,

First off, I am in love with your app, being a lover of anime and manga, I easily use it for several hours a day. However, I'm finding troubles using it for several of the mangas listed and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. It happens with Nisekoi/Gintama/Naruto/One Piece/etc. etc where I cannot load any images for the chapter, nor can I download any of the pages. Is there anything that I can do to prevent this from happening?

Thank you for all that you have done! It is a great app and I hope that I can continue to support it!

Hi,

Can you specify which source you are using and I'll have a look.
Also does this happen for the latest chapters or for any of the chapters?

There are differences between the sources and sometimes depending on load, like when chapters for popular series come out, there might be temporary issues with loading/downloading some images.

Could you also specify your phone, well the OS really, WP8 or WP7?

sotoy_yuk

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

Hi val, is your app only available on us region?
I'm from indonesia and interested to try your app. But couldn't find it on the store (my region setting is indonesia)

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

Hi val, is your app only available on us region?
I'm from indonesia and interested to try your app. But couldn't find it on the store (my region setting is indonesia)

Hi,

It's not available in only a small number of regions (Indonesia happens to be one of them), because of some "more strict" requirements for them, which caused certification issues a while ago.

I'll try submitting the app to most of these regions (including Indonesia) and see how it goes.

sotoy_yuk

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

Hi,

It's not available in only a small number of regions (Indonesia happens to be one of them), because of some "more strict" requirements for them, which caused certification issues a while ago.

I'll try submitting the app to most of these regions (including Indonesia) and see how it goes.

Thanks for your quick respon.
I hope it pass the certification soon.

Uzzo

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site

Hi,

Can you specify which source you are using and I'll have a look.
Also does this happen for the latest chapters or for any of the chapters?

There are differences between the sources and sometimes depending on load, like when chapters for popular series come out, there might be temporary issues with loading/downloading some images.

Could you also specify your phone, well the OS really, WP8 or WP7?

Hey,

Thanks again for all of the help. As for the OS, I'm using WP8 on the Lumia 1520. This occurs for some of the popular manga for all the chapters, even the most recent chapters.

For sources, I have all the sources checked except for the three non-english ones. The order goes
MangaHere - MangaFox - MangReader - KissManga - Mangable - GoodManga - Batoto - MangaEden - MangaPanda

Thank you for all of your help, it is much appreciated!

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for your quick respon.
I hope it pass the certification soon.

The certification went through several hours ago, you can check if the app is already available in your marketplace.

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

You don't happen to have an update on this? or a place where you post updates about it? :eek:

edit: w8 version I mean

I'm still working on that. The core of the app is almost ready, it is still rough, but it's functional.
Even as it is now, I use it to read mangas at home, didn't realize how comfy it is to read on a tablet.:)

I can't promise an exact date, as I'm also working on the WP8.1 version.
I also want to finish it sooner, but I had a lot of stuff going on lately that caused some delays in the original plan.

badiyee

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site

I'm interested to know since you already have 12 sources, but can we users add our own sources?

yellowspark007

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site

Just need one more source (maturemangas) 😜.... Hehe.... I bought the full version for that.... And please fix that auto pausing bug... Downloads automatically pauses when in 2G...

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

I'm interested to know since you already have 12 sources, but can we users add our own sources?

I'll be adding more sources, there will be more in the coming updates.

If you want a particular source, let me know and I'll try to add it when I get the chance.

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

Just need one more source (maturemangas) ��.... Hehe.... I bought the full version for that.... And please fix that auto pausing bug... Downloads automatically pauses when in 2G...

Haha, it's fine with me, but I think there might be a problem with the certification. :)
Still, I guess it's worth a try. :winktongue:

As for the downloads, I'm currently reworking the downloading of chapters, so I hope to make it better.

yellowspark007

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site

Haha, it's fine with me, but I think there might be a problem with the certification. :)
Still, I guess it's worth a try. :winktongue:

As for the downloads, I'm currently reworking the downloading of chapters, so I hope to make it better.

Will wait for next update😈.... Hope it gets certified....

sotoy_yuk

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

The certification went through several hours ago, you can check if the app is already available in your marketplace.

Hi val,
I've tried your app. It is good
But i have the same problem as uzzo mention.
Also sometimes when searching manga, it won't show any result ( no data display) and sometimes show result with 0 chapter in it

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

Hi val,
I've tried your app. It is good
But i have the same problem as uzzo mention.
Also sometimes when searching manga, it won't show any result ( no data display) and sometimes show result with 0 chapter in it

Thanks, I'm glad that you like it.

It would be best if you give me concrete examples where this issues occur.
For some sources, some mangas don't have chapters due to various reasons, like licensing for example. Others may be hidden because of the adult content filter.

If you encounter such cases, let me know and I'll check.

sotoy_yuk

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

Thanks, I'm glad that you like it.

It would be best if you give me concrete examples where this issues occur.
For some sources, some mangas don't have chapters due to various reasons, like licensing for example. Others may be hidden because of the adult content filter.

If you encounter such cases, let me know and I'll check.

I love your quick respond.

Your app is really good. Use it for two days and really help me catch up some manga that i left before.

Keep it up. 😃

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo