[FREE + FULL] Manga Blaze - a manga reader and organiser for Windows and Windows Phone

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: [FREE + FULL] Manga Blaze and Manga Blaze Plus - a manga reader and organiser

link?????????????????????

It is not a public beta. Even if I post the link, you won't be able to get the app unless you are in the beta list.
If you want to get access to it, just let me know what your MS account email is and I'll add you.

frazse

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: [FREE + FULL] Manga Blaze and Manga Blaze Plus - a manga reader and organiser

Too be fair, he already "asked" :)

Cant quote what he said due to the forums thinking its a link...

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

Too be fair, he already "asked" :)

Cant quote what he said due to the forums thinking its a link...

That's not a problem, you can share the link if you like, I don't mind. :)

But unless you are added to the white list for the beta, you shouldn't be able to get the app.
That's at least in theory. :)

yellowspark007

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site

that's not a problem, you can share the link if you like, i don't mind. :)

but unless you are added to the white list for the beta, you shouldn't be able to get the app.
That's at least in theory. :)
i got the link in pm but it says you dont have permission

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

i got the link in pm but it says you dont have permission

Sorry, this was my mistake. You should get access in a few hours.

Edit: The beta list update is already live, you should have access now.

Last edited:

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

Yo, anything like continuous view like in manga reader. That's a deal breaker for me

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

Yo, anything like continuous view like in manga reader. That's a deal breaker for me

I got MBlaze, actually switch to it from MReader. It does have continuos view(though its experimental atm) but overall the UI and UX of this app is very good. Plus background downloads is a nice touch too.

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

There's a continuous view in the current version, but you must change it from the app settings -> chapter.

I'm reworking the chapter view in the new version, so that the reading direction/display mode can be switched while reading.
Currently in the beta there's only the slide view, but the continuous view will be added soon.

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

I got MBlaze, actually switch to it from MReader. It does have continuos view(though its experimental atm) but overall the UI and UX of this app is very good. Plus background downloads is a nice touch too.

Yep, the downloads are improved in the new version, easier to work with and fixed various bugs there.

I'm aiming to put the continuous view out of its beta state, it's a bit of a memory hog right now.
Also thanks to the changes in WP8.1, the apps have access to more memory, even on 512MB devices. The memory limit for the apps scales with the amount of memory the device has.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

Yep, the downloads are improved in the new version, easier to work with and fixed various bugs there.

I'm aiming to put the continuous view out of its beta state, it's a bit of a memory hog right now.
Also thanks to the changes in WP8.1, the apps have access to more memory, even on 512MB devices. The memory limit for the apps scales with the amount of memory the device has.

I'm sorry but left to right is better for continuous view vs a vertical orientation. Its practically unusable for me. Maybe give users an option?

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

I'm sorry but left to right is better for continuous view vs a vertical orientation. Its practically unusable for me. Maybe give users an option?

There's the slide view for horizontal scrolling (left to right and right to left).
The continuous view is currently only vertical, but yes, I can add the option to scroll horizontally in the continuous as well.

No one has requested that so far so I haven't considered it before.

eko_p

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site

Great app!!!
I just bought your app and I have no complaint ... all features work fine :love:
I hope you have a plan to bring Manga Blaze to Windows Store as universal app

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

Great app!!!
I just bought your app and I have no complaint ... all features work fine :love:
I hope you have a plan to bring Manga Blaze to Windows Store as universal app

There's a Win8 app in the works, but currently I'm focusing on the WP8.1 update.

I'm really exited to bring the new versions of the app (WP and W8), but limited free time is the main obstacle.

All that I can say is that it's coming soon... :excited:

eko_p

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site

There's a Win8 app in the works, but currently I'm focusing on the WP8.1 update.

I'm really exited to bring the new versions of the app (WP and W8), but limited free time is the main obstacle.

All that I can say is that it's coming soon... :excited:

Oh you do have a plan for universal app :excited:
Take your time ... I'm happy enough to know that you do have plan for universal app

I have one feature suggestion for Manga Blaze :smile:
How about an option to auto download x number of chapter and auto delete x number of chapter from the last chapter I've read from my favorites
An option to auto download only over wifi is nice too

Hope you like my suggestion :excited:

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

Oh you do have a plan for universal app :excited:
Take your time ... I'm happy enough to know that you do have plan for universal app

I have one feature suggestion for Manga Blaze :smile:
How about an option to auto download x number of chapter and auto delete x number of chapter from the last chapter I've read from my favorites
An option to auto download only over wifi is nice too

Hope you like my suggestion :excited:

I've added it to the backlog, I think it's a nice idea. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunezGuad