[FREE + FULL] Manga Blaze - a manga reader and organiser for Windows and Windows Phone

Cusy

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: [FREE + FULL] Manga Blaze and Manga Blaze Plus - a manga reader and organiser

I was wondering what the "Safe content off" function will enable. Extra sources for R18 content (is it even permitted on the marketplace?) or just R17.9 ecchi manga?

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: [FREE + FULL] Manga Blaze and Manga Blaze Plus - a manga reader and organiser

I was wondering what the "Safe content off" function will enable. Extra sources for R18 content (is it even permitted on the marketplace?) or just R17.9 ecchi manga?

The safe content filter can be disabled in the in the unlocked version.

When I initially submitted the app for certification there was no filtering, but it was rejected due to "adult" content. That's why I had to put it behind a pay option, so that the certification can go through.

eko_p

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site

Is there any problem for Manga Blaze in store which affect user?
My Manga Blaze live tile blackened and won't start and when I try to visit Manga Blaze page in store it don't have 'view' and 'share' button ... is this somehow related?
I can't start it from app list too.

Neonzel

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site

Is there any problem for Manga Blaze in store which affect user?
My Manga Blaze live tile blackened and won't start and when I try to visit Manga Blaze page in store it don't have 'view' and 'share' button ... is this somehow related?
I can't start it from app list too.

Yeah the same thing happened to me. I hope it gets fixed soon.

wp_ss_20141218_0002.png

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

I'm currently not sure why this is happening, but I'm looking into this.

Has anything happened prior to the issue? Like did you update your phone to WP8.1 or maybe after an app update?

Have you tried restarting your phone?
If that doesn't help, you can also try uninstalling and installing the app again.

eko_p

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site

I didn't do anything ... I haven't got denim update either.
It just suddenly blackened.

Restarting my phone didn't make any different as for reinstall I'm afraid I can't reinstall once I uninstall so I didn't try it.

If I'm not mistaken MS have right to disable or even remote delete app on your phone.
With missing 'view' and 'share' button on Manga Blaze store page maybe there's the problem there.

If indeed there's store problem maybe it will help you to know my region is Indonesia.

Neonzel

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site

I don't know what happened but It's now working again for me.

eko_p

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site

Yup ... it's working again for me too :smile:
Manga Blaze page also back to normal

This is definitely because MS disabled it by mistake.

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

Good to know that it's working again. :)

In other news, fingers crossed, there will be some news soon. ;)

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site

Hey guys,

Just to let you know that Manga Blaze for Windows 8.1 is now available. :excited:

You can get it from here.

As of the moment of writing, the app doesn't appear in search, but hopefully it will show soon, as it was just certified. (update: already available through search as well)

It's still a version 1 product, so I'll be adding more features and polish. In the meantime if you find some issues with it or want some additional features, please let me know.

And one more thing, it's a universal app, if you have the unlocked version in one, you'll have it in the other.
Currently data roaming works between Windows devices, but the update for data roaming with the WP app will be coming very soon.

Last edited:

unCoVered

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site

You are AWESOME!!!
Thank you so much. Your work is so much apreciated.

EDIT: Ofc, I'm paying for the app again. You deserver the ?

Last edited:

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Finally the app is properly listed in the app store, previously you couldn't find it through the search, but it's working now. :)

Also there's a small update with bug fixes coming soon. It's been submitted for a while now, basically right after the first version went live, so I hope it will be certified soon.

eko_p

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Finally I can find Manga Blaze for Windows :smile:

One question ... what do you mean by data roaming?
Does data roaming = sync data between devices automatically?

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Finally I can find Manga Blaze for Windows :smile:

One question ... what do you mean by data roaming?
Does data roaming = sync data between devices automatically?

Yes, that's what it is.
Currently those devices include only Windows 8.1 devices.

Right now I'm also testing the sync with the Windows Phone version, but there are still a bit more things to finish.
I'll be releasing an update for that as soon as it is ready, it shouldn't take long though. :)

eko_p

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Even tough I already pay and unlock Manga Blaze on my phone I want to pay it again on desktop version but I can't do it ... do you forgot to make unlock/donate page for unlocked/owned desktop version?
It doesn't matter anyway ... I can pay it again on my phone :smile:

Thanks so much for Manga Blaze :smile:
I've spent countless time reading on your app :smile:

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site
To go to the unlock options, the button is located on the bottom app bar on the home view. I might have hidden it a bit too well. :D

I'm glad that you enjoy the app, I'm also constantly using it and I very much enjoy writing it as well.

frazse

May 30, 2014
Visit site

Hey guys,

Just to let you know that Manga Blaze for Windows 8.1 is now available. :excited:

You can get it from here.

As of the moment of writing, the app doesn't appear in search, but hopefully it will show soon, as it was just certified.

It's still a version 1 product, so I'll be adding more features and polish. In the meantime if you find some issues with it or want some additional features, please let me know.

And one more thing, it's a universal app, if you have the unlocked version in one, you'll have it in the other.
Currently data roaming works between Windows devices, but the update for data roaming with the WP app will be coming very soon.

Nice!
One thing, the back button is white causing it to become impossible to see if its over a white page.
Cant wait for more functions to be added :) (especially w8 and wp8 sync and ofc fit to width/height)

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I'll change the color of the button or make it configurable.
I've been meaning to change that, but due to lack of time it got pushed back.
I just know that it's there and tap in that area if I don't see it. :D

eko_p

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
To go to the unlock options, the button is located on the bottom app bar on the home view. I might have hidden it a bit too well. :D

I'm glad that you enjoy the app, I'm also constantly using it and I very much enjoy writing it as well.

Ah you're right
I'm only looking on windows charm bar :sweaty:

Looking forward for data roaming to go online :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99