[FREE + FULL] Manga Blaze - a manga reader and organiser for Windows and Windows Phone

TFK001

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Are all 3 of your points OK now?

1. There's something strange happening for some people, the app icon gets grayed out and is not responsive, but this usually fixes on its own it a while. Maybe some store issue, still not sure.

2. If you are having problem with the restore, if you could send the backup file to me, I can investigate what's wrong with that.

3. This could be because of the source or because of your network connection. I guess it depends on where you are and what country you are in.
Fortunately for me, there's not blocking in my country, but unfortunately it can be hard for me to find out if a source is blocking something somewhere.

Still, if you are having problems with one or more source, please let me know and I'll investigate.

I'm currently working on updates for both the WP and Windows apps and I'll be addressing some issues with some of the sources as well.

Yes. All of them are fixed since 3 days ago. Now, I can't even install your app on my phone... It says: error 80073cf6. And this error only applies to Manga Blaze app. Not any other app...

Some said that this error applies to the server and/or the devs... I can't confirm this though....

EDIT: Problem FIXED through hard reset. I think this problem isn't because of the devs. And, I think MS don't have the fix for these kind of problems yet. This kind of fix is just pure luck according to the forums....

Last edited:

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Yes. All of them are fixed since 3 days ago. Now, I can't even install your app on my phone... It says: error 80073cf6. And this error only applies to Manga Blaze app. Not any other app...

Some said that this error applies to the server and/or the devs... I can't confirm this though....

EDIT: Problem FIXED through hard reset. I think this problem isn't because of the devs. And, I think MS don't have the fix for these kind of problems yet. This kind of fix is just pure luck according to the forums....

I've contacted MS support and I'm waiting to see what they'll say about this.

Hard reset is not a solution that people should resort to, I hope they are aware of these issues and address them.

Kovaelin

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
One of the posts here mention background downloads. Is this referring to when you're already having the app open and reading, or when the app is also closed? Downloads remain paused if I switch away from the app.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think the ads are covering some of the app toolbars.

Last edited:

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site
One of the posts here mention background downloads. Is this referring to when you're already having the app open and reading, or when the app is also closed? Downloads remain paused if I switch away from the app.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think the ads are covering some of the app toolbars.

Currently the downloads only work while the app is active.

The ad at the bottom of the home view should not cover any of the data there, if you can specify which version of the app you are using I can check if there are any issues.

TFK001

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I've contacted MS support and I'm waiting to see what they'll say about this.

Hard reset is not a solution that people should resort to, I hope they are aware of these issues and address them.

Hello again val. How's the reply from MS Support?

Eh, by the way, now I'm using the Windows 8.1 version of the app. Looks like the error back then was because my phone's "internal error" of installing apps on memory card.

I think the Windows 8.1 version is much smoother than the WP version. But something's missing like the ability to search by the title / author, backup ability, and... I think that's it.

Keep up the good work pal.

Kovaelin

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Currently the downloads only work while the app is active.

The ad at the bottom of the home view should not cover any of the data there, if you can specify which version of the app you are using I can check if there are any issues.

Thanks for the reply to my inquiry. I see. I thought there might have been a menu at the bottom of the main area, after seeing the tutorial for the WP app, but I suppose it only shows up under specific pages.

Sparh4wk

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi, just wondering.. I want to know how exactly sync work.. I dont purchased full version yet cause I rly need to sync across all of my devices...
I downloaded Manga Blaze on two Windows 8.1 devices and login to the same account. then I added two mangas as my favorite.. waited about 2 hours and then open second one.. but no luck.. nothing was synced there :( btw will be possible to search across all of catalogs at once? I mean in full version.. thanks

well just purchased it.. hope sync will be working.. have more then 500 mangas in my android app, so will be converting on the weekend :)

Last edited:

Kovaelin

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I just ran into a problem with the app. All of a sudden, it no longer launches. I've had to uninstall and reinstall the app. What happens to all the downloaded chapters that were on the phone before? Are they still there taking up space?

EDIT: Okay, so I found something weird going on. I started re-adding titles to my app (without using the backup), and it looks like SOME chapters are still on my phone, but there's no indication of it being available offline, and I can't seem to delete them either.

Last edited:

TurtleFX

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi, just wondering.. I want to know how exactly sync work.. I dont purchased full version yet cause I rly need to sync across all of my devices...
I downloaded Manga Blaze on two Windows 8.1 devices and login to the same account. then I added two mangas as my favorite.. waited about 2 hours and then open second one.. but no luck.. nothing was synced there :( btw will be possible to search across all of catalogs at once? I mean in full version.. thanks

well just purchased it.. hope sync will be working.. have more then 500 mangas in my android app, so will be converting on the weekend :)

It is a great app and have paid version of it, but, unfortunately, I have same problem.
I'm using same microsoft account on my pc, tablet and phone, but all of them are not syncing. I was waiting more than one day, but still PC and phone was not synced. Sync happens only if Manga Blaze is running on two (haven't tried with 3) devices at the same time and I believe only titles/series which were opened during that time are synced. And only titles/series are syncing, read chapters are not syncing. Also, during that time, some kind of error pops up on my phone (don't remember it now, but I forwarded it to diagnostic mail of this app.)

Crimson Kyubi

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
I agree with scxrye, the new white theme gives me eye strain. Would it be possible to add an option to choose between the two? Other than that It's the best manga app i have, made the others unnecessary.

afsar imam

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: [FREE + FULL] Manga Blaze and Manga Blaze Plus - a manga reader and organiser

Hi,Bro.I have downloaded Manga blaze and i am really enjoying it but i cant read manga of Bleach or Naruto and many more.It just loads and then only blank page appears.What shall i do?

SethArk2136

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same issue as thee person on page 5. I don't mind re-installing but I'd prefer to leave that as a last resort since I didn't back up recently.

anon(9213243)

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: [FREE + FULL] Manga Blaze and Manga Blaze Plus - a manga reader and organiser

Hello.
Sorry to dig up this post but I really need help.
On Sept. 26th my app stopped loading manga. It'd stop at 2%. I tried restarting my phone (WP 8.1) and it changed from loading 2% to presenting a message "Problem getting data..."
I e-mailed the dev but since he didn't answer I tried reinstalling the app. Nothing changed. Then I restored my back up. Nothing changed.
I don't know what to do anymore. Can you help me out?

Thanks.

P.S._ I noticed that my store changed from Euros to Dollars. It never happened before. Could this be affecting the app? Should I reset?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers