Produce Beats with my new app :-D

Relampago

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

i've recently added my new app as Beta in the Store:

Sequencer

This app allows you to create beats, rhythms or drum tracks on the go.

- Comes with ~40 MB of drum samples. (Samples folder)
- You can load .wav files from internal storage
- SD card support: .wav files must be renamed to end with .seq.
- Unlimited number of tracks (one track per sample)
- 32 Notes per track
- Volume, Pan and Pitch per track
- Master volume, pan and BPM,s
- "Coverflow" through your samples and edit the notes

Have fun!
Andi

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and fun. Good luck with your app.

Jessica Lares

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I like it. I think the whole file system way of working with it is weird though. Maybe under the "Open" icon, you can have a Play/Pause or Stop button, and completely omit the third choice. Then you can have like two boxes that let you tap on them to choose between the different types of samples and then the different ones in those folders. I've attached a mockup of what I mean by this. Just thinking about it further, it would make the Open button redundant this way.

THANK YOU for letting us use our SD card by the way! I have samples of my own and will DEFINITELY try this out with them.

Attachments

• mock.png
    mock.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 33

Relampago

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi Jessica,

thanks for your feedback, i am not sure if i understand you correctly, but the app may work differently.

One_Sample.png
Each 32 checks of a pattern/bar represent one shot of your opened sample, e.g. Snare1.wav

Select_Sample.png
With the open button, you can choose a different sample you want to have instead of your current Snare1.wav, e.g SuperSnare.wav

AddNew_Sample.png
The +-Button will add a new 32 pattern/bar, where you can add a totally new sample, e.g BassDrum.wav

Sample123.png
When you have more than one pattern/bar, you can "coverflow" through them.

I do not understand why i should remove Stop/Pause and move the Play Button into the area of a pattern/bar? Play/Pause/Stop is the transport area of your whole song, not of a single sample.

BR
Andi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vichuz121