Best APE, FLAC player "Light" for WP8 coming soon !

hjc4869

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
"Light" is the best lossless music player on Windows Phone 8.
Key features:
1. FULL background music playback : you can do anything else while listening to APE, FLAC or OGG music.
2. Well-organized Media library : manage your APE, FLAC or OGG files in the app just like the built-in music+video app.
3. Play music files from SD card : all APE , FLAC or OGG files in SD card can be read and played directly. For Lumia 920/925/928/1020 or HTC 8X users, I've designed an easy way for you to import your music, which only needs a USB wire and PC.

After a few weeks, the app will be on the Windows Phone Store for only $1.29 with 14 days' free and full trail.

I'm trying to organize BETA users so if you would like to join, just send me your Microsoft account : w-otaku-dev@live.com

hjc4869

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Well, gapless is difficult, though, background playback and playlist are ready.
The only work left is to translate the app to English....maybe a week later we can start beta testing.

minott

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
hjc4869, you deserve a sainthood for being the only one to provide us Windows Phone users with a proper music player for locally stored flac, ape, etc. I happily bought Light as soon as the free trial period was up.
But now it's suddenly stopped working. Error message: "Value does not fall within the expected range".
We're back in the wilderness.
Help us, hjc4869! Please!
minott

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium