Seasons - Infinite Real-Time / Round-Based Multiplayer

ArdevDE

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
We released Seasons, an exclusive game for WP8.

You play as Ezra, a warrior from another planet in an ongoing war with your brother Aton.
While running, you have to avoid obstacles and when in Multiplayer, magic attacks.
Magic attacks and Power-Ups can both be leveled up using the leaves you can collect during gameplay.

Gameplay:
- Run or Fly
- Slide up/right/down to take action
- Collect leaves
- Upgrade magic to prepare for multiplayer​

Features:
- Huge amount of content
- Deep gameplay
- Seamless online experience
- 60 FPS​

Full Presskit (Video, description, images): Seasons - A challenging and mysterious game only for WP8 | Areon | Windows Phone 8 Games

Download now at: Seasons | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Did you just say infinite real-time strategy? That's a strange description for a game.

Anyway, thanks for bringing this game to our attention. I'm going to try it now to see how it looks.

ArdevDE

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Did you just say infinite real-time strategy? That's a strange description for a game.
Anyway, thanks for bringing this game to our attention. I'm going to try it now to see how it looks.

It's not a strategy game. It's a runner game (infinite path / as long as you can go) coming with a multi/singleplayer-mode.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
It's not a strategy game. It's a runner game (infinite path / as long as you can go) coming with a multi/singleplayer-mode.
Oh. I've just been used to seeing "strategy" after "real-time", so it's just a minor slip-up. (I'd want to see an infinite runner X strategy game, though.)

I'm trying it out now!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss