Hey everyone,

I just wanted to tell you guys about my 2nd app. It's called Simple Lists and it's just a very basic list managing tools (i.e. shopping list, TODO list etc.) My intention was to keep this very simple (hence the name lol), no frills! I'm aware that there are many list apps out there, that are more "complex" or feature-rich but I don't need all that stuff that usually just makes adding items more complicated. So I built an app that suits my needs...maybe other people like it that way, too! :)
    Enough of the talking, here's the store description and the link ;)

Simple Lists lets you create lists of items that need to be taken care of. For example you can use Simple Lists to organize your next trip to the supermarket or to create an overview of the stuff that you need for your next party. Need a custom order of your items? No problem! Simple Lists supports drag & drop so that you don't have to rely on a generic alphabetical order.
    I tried to keep the UI as uncomplicated and straightforward as possible. No frills!

Main features:

* create as many lists and items as you wish
    * drag & drop to create your very own order of things
    * pin lists to start and receive an overview on the tile
    * simple and straightforward UI. Adding an item in a heartbeat!

Simple Lists
    12-05-2013 05:52 AM
    Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and useful. I'm sure that a lot of people will like it. Good luck with your app.
    12-05-2013 09:51 PM