Trio of Nintendo emulators: VBA8, VGBC8 and Snes8x.

Mark section

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Trio of Nintendo emulators. Jan 11: more realistic buttons.

That's a hack rom right? Can you send me the quick save file right before you use master ball to store.support@outlook.com. I will see what I can do.

sorry to disturb you bro. Problem solved i was using a cheat code it was creating problem. I removed the cheat and it just worked fine.
Bro can you add a add cheat interface much like in VBA on pc.

Sent from my a phone

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

sorry to disturb you bro. Problem solved i was using a cheat code it was creating problem. I removed the cheat and it just worked fine.

Sent from my a phone

Good to hear that you solved the problem yourself. About the interface, what about the current interface that you don't like?

ArthJar

May 26, 2013
Visit site

Sent from my a phone

How could you get PLP to work? I've been looking but got no solutions. 😞

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

How could you get PLP to work? I've been looking but got no solutions. 

Where did you have problem? I do not play this game but at least I can load the ROM and arrive at the introduction screen.

ArthJar

May 26, 2013
Visit site

I get a blank screen as soon as I reproduce it. Got it from the official rom page btw.

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

I get a blank screen as soon as I reproduce it. Got it from the official rom page btw.

Edit: you should delete the ROM from skydrive and from the app and redo everything. Blank screen = corrupted ROM.

ArthJar

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Still getting blank screens, guess its the rom im trying to Play. I saw a fix on the internets, i have to manually set the sabe to auto and 128hz or something like that but i think that is not possible

Mark section

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site

Still getting blank screens, guess its the rom im trying to Play. I saw a fix on the internets, i have to manually set the sabe to auto and 128hz or something like that but i think that is not possible

my one worked fine with out any problem at all.
Awesome game bro one must give it a try

Sent from my a phone

fendetto

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site

im using snex8x but seem the joypad abit lag n slow.. im using it on lumia 520 ...is that beacause of ram ?? hmmm i wish u made psxemulator free ahahaha

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

im using snex8x but seem the joypad abit lag n slow.. im using it on lumia 520 ...is that beacause of ram ?? hmmm i wish u made psxemulator free ahahaha

it's mostly because of the CPU. there is already a psxemulator, seach for emipsx in the store.

Edit: but I don't think a psx emulator will run that well on a lumia 520.

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

you are using vba8 right?

ArthJar

May 26, 2013
Visit site

you are using vba8 right?

Of course, that's why I got redirected to this wonderful thread.
Maybe you would like me to provide you with the link to the official site of the hrom so that you could give it a try?

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

Of course, that's why I got redirected to this wonderful thread.
Maybe you would like me to provide you with the link to the official site of the hrom so that you could give it a try?

Check your pm.

volforto

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Hi. I appreciate your effort in maintaining the emulators. I hate to be one to report a problem on my first post in this forum, but here goes :)

I was using Snex8x, and it seems there's a chance for a crash when I quit a game to go back to the rom list menu, and then into the game again (or another game). I don't know how to properly reproduce it, but it happens for me quite often. It didn't happen when I was using the old m.k. version.

And I see that you are trying to improve the interface. Why not unify the option menu design on Snex8x and VBA8? One is using check box and the other is using sliding bar since m.k. version.

JimiDiGriz

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site

Found this thread after much frustration with my Moga controller. I've been using all the emulators and enjoyed the regular updates, so thanks in advance to the dev for that and his presence here. When Moga support was included I purchased the pocket but I'm having real problems connecting it. Seems completely hit and miss. I've watched the video for instruction but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Actually connecting the device seems to go okay most of the time but the Emus don't respond. I've tried Snesx and VBC8 and can't understand why it's not more reliable. For info I have an L820 running GDR3 dev preview. Was really hoping to have a simple option to play games using the joypad but each time I try its ten minutes of connecting/disconnecting, closing and reopening the app, opening the app and fast switching to settings to make sure the joypad is connected before switching back and 80% of the time the controller won't respond. Anything I'm doing wrong here or is Moga just flakey?

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

Hi. I appreciate your effort in maintaining the emulators. I hate to be one to report a problem on my first post in this forum, but here goes :)

I was using Snex8x, and it seems there's a chance for a crash when I quit a game to go back to the rom list menu, and then into the game again (or another game). I don't know how to properly reproduce it, but it happens for me quite often. It didn't happen when I was using the old m.k. version.

And I see that you are trying to improve the interface. Why not unify the option menu design on Snex8x and VBA8? One is using check box and the other is using sliding bar since m.k. version.

Thanks for the bug reporting. The crash happens on my Lumia 520 also. However, it never happens on my lumia 1020. Probably it's something related to memory. I would like to investigate this in the future but it's not a priority now. About the interface, changing it is not hard but a little bit tedious. I'd do it when there is nothing else to do.

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

Found this thread after much frustration with my Moga controller. I've been using all the emulators and enjoyed the regular updates, so thanks in advance to the dev for that and his presence here. When Moga support was included I purchased the pocket but I'm having real problems connecting it. Seems completely hit and miss. I've watched the video for instruction but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Actually connecting the device seems to go okay most of the time but the Emus don't respond. I've tried Snesx and VBC8 and can't understand why it's not more reliable. For info I have an L820 running GDR3 dev preview. Was really hoping to have a simple option to play games using the joypad but each time I try its ten minutes of connecting/disconnecting, closing and reopening the app, opening the app and fast switching to settings to make sure the joypad is connected before switching back and 80% of the time the controller won't respond. Anything I'm doing wrong here or is Moga just flakey?

Hi, I'm sorry for the trouble. In my experience, connecting a moga controller is painless as long as you have *deleted* all other paired devices on your phones. I can never get the controller to work otherwise. If you have done that, then the problem could be due to a bluetooth hardward problem. I have a L520 and a L1020 and found no problem with either phone. A customer with L920, however, reports that there is a noticeable lag when playing with the moga controller.

EDIT: I think I know why you have the problem. The correct way to connect the controller is:
1. Quit the app completely (hit back button several times).
2. Open bluetooth setting and connect the controller.
3. Open the emulator and start a game.

Here is what does *not* work:
1. Open the emulator and start a game.
2. Hit Home button to minimize the app.
3. Open bluetooth setting and connect the controller
4. Return to the app.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member