Trio of Nintendo emulators: VBA8, VGBC8 and Snes8x.

wlupus

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Dear Illidanx, I faced with problem while,playing Zelda minish cap. On some level after I enter to the next room the game is resetting. Is there any way to establish, does it rom or emulator bug?
Sample with save here: http://1drv.ms/1FEWwdZ

D Voidz

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Hey Illidanx, do you have any plans to add keyboard input to the emulators (if its even possible)? Since personally I hate the Moga D-pad for playing GBA games, it drives me nuts! Considering the fact that there are many other controllers that support keyboard input (i believe that the moga can also do this in "B" mode) and I'm sure many others people would enjoy the possibility of using other controllers with your absolutely incredibly polished apps ( I adore them).

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Sorry that I did not reply earlier. I'm quite busy at the moment but I will check it when I have time.

Hey Illidanx, do you have any plans to add keyboard input to the emulators (if its even possible)? Since personally I hate the Moga D-pad for playing GBA games, it drives me nuts! Considering the fact that there are many other controllers that support keyboard input (i believe that the moga can also do this in "B" mode) and I'm sure many others people would enjoy the possibility of using other controllers with your absolutely incredibly polished apps ( I adore them).

If I understand it correctly, you want to use keyboard with windows phone. It's only supported on WP8.1 Update 2 which very few people actually get. For windows 10, I'm rebuilding the app for the universal platform. It can run now but there is still a lots of functionality missing. The new app will be called VBA10 and it will support keyboard. Here is a screenshot of it running on Windows 10 desktop:

KZN7wf3.png

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello sir! Thanks you for re upload the apps for windows RT, got a new xbox controller so its time to play;) a shame u dont update the win ver... but its better than nothing, thanks you ;)

alexvk93

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I tested Moga with VBA10.
1)Simultaneously pressing A + B is not working.
2)Can you add the ability to configure a separate button for the combination A + B (C button)?

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I tested Moga with VBA10.
1)Simultaneously pressing A + B is not working.
2)Can you add the ability to configure a separate button for the combination A + B (C button)?

Can you tell me a game that requires A+B press so that I can test? The idea of combination is that because you are using virtual buttons, it's harder to press both at the same time. In this case, you are using an actual keypad, so it's closer to the true experience if you have to actually press 2 buttons at the same time. That said, I will keep your suggestion in mind.

alexvk93

May 29, 2014
Visit site
River city ransom EX use A+B for jump.
In Contra Advance, when I am holding B for firing I can't use A for jump. Only one button at the moment.

wlupus

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Dear illidanx,

Could you, please, clarify one question. When I am running Pokemon (2 generation - gold silver crystal) - turbo mode works fine (set frame skip param to 4 the result fps is about 45), but when I am trying to enable the same turbo mode on Pokemon (3 generation fire red leaf green or emerald) - fpps falls down to 10-15 value. Is it caused by hardware? I tried on bouth vba8 and vba10 on my Lumia 830 and got the same result.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99