[FREE APP] Movie Reminder

Valentin Tyrode

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I present you my second Windows Phone app available on all markets !

Movie Reminder will help you remember the movies you want to see by keeping a watch list of movies coming out, movies that will come out or already released movies.

c1faf1cb-f3bb-4f86-af6b-36aff7186a6d.png d288c855-c2b6-442b-bd53-ffac8424bdf1.png 78162829-9586-4861-8cc3-31633a8286ce.png

Features:
  • Access movies in theaters and movies coming out soon.
  • Check movie's informations
  • - Watch iMDB and Rotten Tomatoes rating
  • Watch the movie trailer
  • Add a reminder to remind you when the movie goes out
  • Search for new and old movie.
  • And finnaly, Movie Reminder is gorgeous :winktongue:

Movie Reminder is available in English.

Movie Reminder has recently become available on all markets, but only for the Windows phone 8 users. Get Movie Reminder from the Windows Phone store, do not hesitate its free :love:

5aef00c0-afcb-49ad-b0fd-78d11935e77a.pngqrcode.png

Now available on the Windows Store:
WindowsStore_badge_en_English_Black_med_258x67.png

Feel free to contact me from inside the app in the "about" page: for improvement, grammar and spelling corrections or Any reason you can find!

If you did not had the chance, check my other apps :
LAM, a loan management application for Windows Phone 8
Weightify, a weight tracking app

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This should appeal to movie fans everywhere. Good luck with your app.

DaveR12

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I just installed it and added a few movies. That part works great. When I started Movie Reminder a second time, the movies were gone. I added them again thinking that I missed a "save" button. Again when I reopened the app, the movie list was blank.

After further experimenting, it seems that if I only have one added movie to the list, it's saved. If I add another movie then both disappear when restarting the app.

I'm using an HTC 8x with WP8 (update 3).

I would have a use for this app and look forward to seeing how it develops.

The first feature I would request would be to open the movie in the WP IMDB app.

Valentin Tyrode

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
An update is already on his way, and I change how the movies are saved, hopping that correct the issue. I also added a logging service to be able to have access to misbehavior of the app almost instantly. I don't have access to any HTC 8x and this behavior does not appear on Lumia 1020, 820 and HTC 8s.

Openning the iMDB app from within the app is a great idea, unfortunately I don't know how to do that, iMDB didn't publish their "uri scheme" . But when this will be possible I will integrate it.

Valentin Tyrode

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
1.0.2 is out.
- Bug fix
- UI Improvements
- Add BugSense

I hope this will fix the errors encountered by some users.

Other news, Movie Reminder is now available on the Windows Store, all features are not integrated but will be in the upcoming future.
WindowsStore_badge_en_English_Black_med_258x67.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb