wordkit flashcards, a fully-featured Quizlet client

anon(8335258)

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

I am the developer of wordkit flashcards, a Quizlet client designed exclusively for Windows Phone 8. I noticed that the Windows Phone Store didn't really have many proper flashcard apps and I also noticed that there were no Quizlet clients that really had comparable features to Quizlet's official clients on iOS and Android. I designed wordkit flashcards with all that in mind and I'd really like to know what you all think of it.

wp_ss_20140427_0001.png
wp_ss_20140427_0005.png

Link:
wordkit flashcards | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks useful and interesting. Good luck with your app.

pso64

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Just downloaded the app and had a little "test drive" with it. I allready have Flashstudy and Memocards (both Quizlet compatible) in my Lumia 925 and I have to say that your app equals them both even though it is a bit "bulky" with layout. But still I miss one thing and one thing only. Voice support. I need (want) to hear the phrases while studying. I can do that in Quizlet.com with my desktop computer but for some unknown reason that particular feature stopped working with my Lumia 925 last autumn after Quizlet changed their web layout. Memocards actually has voice support but all it says is "blah-blah spanish is not supported blah-blah..." even though it is downloaded and installed in my Lumia?s phone settings. Tough life! So, how hard is it to embed the "voice" feature so that it also says the word while displaying it. And oh, one more thing, "autoplay" with adjustable pause between cards? Cheers, :evil:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss