What do you think of Seasons?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
an oversight I'm sure- otherwise people like you will leave useless low reviews based off a misunderstanding.

Whose fault is it that the developer allowed the game to make it into the Windows Phone 7 marketplace though? If you're going to subjugate folks to a poorly-running game and offer the ability to review it, those reviews are on the publisher. People shouldn't have to read the game's description to determine if they are "allowed" to play the game or not.

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Whose fault is it that the developer allowed the game to make it into the Windows Phone 7 marketplace though? If you're going to subjugate folks to a poorly-running game and offer the ability to review it, those reviews are on the publisher. People shouldn't have to read the game's description to determine if they are "allowed" to play the game or not.

It's not the fault of the developer that you have an outdated phone which can't run a new game- end of story.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
`
It's not the fault of the developer that you have an outdated phone which can't run a new game- end of story.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

It's not the fault of the consumer that the developer said that the game was Windows Phone 8-only, only to have it released on the Windows Phone 7 marketplace as well. It's not the fault of the consumer that the application was coded inefficiently, so it does not run on older hardware well. You shouldn't EXPECT an outdated device to perform well for a long time, but if the developer puts it on the marketplace, then any and all users who can access it are fair game for reviews. I'll bet the developers wouldn't complain about the revenue, if the game was purchased, so they don't get to complain about the reviews. They put it out there for him to download. He didn't go hack the game onto his phone, then complain it was a sub-par title.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven