[FREE GAME] Words Rush - An amazing word game

Nam Nguyen UIT

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone.
I have just published a new game named Words Rush to Windows Phone store. If you like playing word games, you should try this game. It's very interesting and challenging !

promote.png

All things you need to do is find as many words as possible on a board in 90 seconds by swiping your finger across tiles. All letters you swiped will form a word as long as they are connected to each other. The longer a word you form, the higher your score will be.

Additional, you can make combos if you form words continuously in a short period of time. Of course, the longer a combo you make, the more points you score.
There are some items can help you to get over challenges and make game more interesting.

Features :

• Challenging gameplay
  • Friendly UI
  • Nice graphics and funny music
  • More than 300,000 words to explore
  • Many achivements
Download HERE
More information in our FANPAGE

Let's challenge yourself with Words Rush !
Enjoy the game. Please RATE if you like it.

Last edited:

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Looks very interesting, I do like word games, so I'll check it out very soon. Thanks for making this game for Windows Phone and welcome to the forum :smile:

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I did indeed try this and I must say you have done a very good job, the game works very well and the visuals and audio are great as well. Having the achievements is a good incentive to keep playing. :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss