[free app] calendar calleague

goodbar_dev

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
CALENDAR CALLEAGUE is the first calendar app that allows you to also effectively dial-in to most conference calls from either its LIVE TILE or from within the calendar app.
Aside from this key functionality, CALENDAR CALLEAGUE also includes necessary features like:

- Agenda, Day, Week, and Month view of your calendar
- Live Tile (shows next 3 meetings)
- Lock Screen (shows next 3 meetings)
- Voice navigation via Nokia's free HERE Drive+ app
- Ability to add an appointment
- View Meeting details and email attendees.

***Note: Like other calendar apps, CALENDAR CALLEAGUE is not currently able to edit/delete existing appointments due to Microsoft limitations. However, support for 3rd party calendars will be coming so that users can authenticate and have increased access to their Google, Outlook, & Facebook calendars.

The best part is that CALENDAR CALLEAGUE is FREE, so there is no reason not to give it a try! The app is ad-supported; however, you can remove the ad banner permanently via an in-app purchase. Additional in-app purchases include the Lock Screen and the ability to automatically dial-in to your conference call from the Live Tile.

This is of course version 1, but updates will be coming and any and all feedback is appreciated to help me best prioritize what to add first. Likewise, if you encounter any issues, I am always available for support. Just select 'about' from the main menu and click the email support button to contact me.

Check out the demo video: Calendar Calleague Demo Video - YouTube

And Like Calendar Calleague on Facebook to receive updates: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Calendar-Calleague/559441600802642?bookmark_t=page

GET THE APP FOR FREE TODAY! Calendar Calleague | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app.

goodbar_dev

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Version 1.1 has been released! Check it out for FREE here: Calendar Calleague | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Release Notes:

Fixes:
- Month now updates in all cases when swiping in Month View
- Feature store loads properly
- Improved Live Tile stability to help prevent "dead tile"

Enhancements:
- Added "Week #" setting to display the week # in the Month View, Live Tile & Lock Screen.
- Added double-tap to add appointment on the Month View
- Added navigation and today buttons to the Agenda, Day, & Week views.
- Added new Contact pane that includes all email addresses and phone #'s of any attendee (as long as they are in your contacts).
- Added 3 larger font sizes
- Live Tile & Lock Screen now only show meetings for the current day.
- Minor performance and stability improvements

goodbar_dev

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes, this is definitely doable. I will add it to my roadmap as it will also improve performance of the app for those who do not want the outlook-style week view like Calendar Calleague currently has.

Please let me know if there are any other ideas you have.

Kind Regards,

Joe

costas60

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
thank you
that android calendar was great
on my droid phone
still using it on my droid tablet
have a look at other screenshots

goodbar_dev

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
v1.2.1 is released.

- Fixes a bug that prevented meetings from loading when your startup page was anything but month view.
- The "Show Private Appointments" setting now defaults to "OFF"

goodbar_dev

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Want to Help CALENDAR CALLEAGUE win a share of $10k in the Modev Windows App Contest? Vote here daily from Jan 15-Jan 21st!

http://bit.ly/1dh6huH

Thanks for your support!

goodbar_dev

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
User feedback has been heard! Thus far, one of the main complaints of CC is speed, so check out the latest update which improves performance about as much as we can!

v1.2.2 is released !

- ENH: Performance Improvements. Data loads one month at a time, which takes the longest but still faster than before. Significant improvements to speed when changing between days/weeks within a month.

Try it for FREE here! Calendar Calleague | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

frgd

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I recently purchased your app, but can't make it recognize the phone numbers in my calendar entries. Do you have a support page where we could work this out? Thanks.

jaypatel19

May 11, 2013
Visit site
i just downloaded ur app & kind like it, so did vot(4th vote is mine, u owe me a thanks:winktongue:), if it'll help in my daily tasks then consider my daily vote for u

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
buddy,
can u explain what r ur apps actually about?
i have got calander calleague and conference calleague installed, but didn't understand the main purpose of the app.

goodbar_dev

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Calendar Calleague is of course a calendar app with a special feature of being able to dial you in to conference calls.

Conference Calleague is specifically for dialing in to conference calls and has a more power user ability that lets you train it how to find your dial-in information.

Basically, if you have ever had to dial in to a WebEx, GoToMeeting, or any other conference call system, you will know how much of a pain it is to dial your passcode. Both of these apps make that task way easier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb