12-06-2014 09:46 PM
29 12
tools
    CALENDAR CALLEAGUE is the first calendar app that allows you to also effectively dial-in to most conference calls from either its LIVE TILE or from within the calendar app.
    Aside from this key functionality, CALENDAR CALLEAGUE also includes necessary features like:

- Agenda, Day, Week, and Month view of your calendar
    - Live Tile (shows next 3 meetings)
    - Lock Screen (shows next 3 meetings)
    - Voice navigation via Nokia's free HERE Drive+ app
    - Ability to add an appointment
    - View Meeting details and email attendees.

***Note: Like other calendar apps, CALENDAR CALLEAGUE is not currently able to edit/delete existing appointments due to Microsoft limitations. However, support for 3rd party calendars will be coming so that users can authenticate and have increased access to their Google, Outlook, & Facebook calendars.

The best part is that CALENDAR CALLEAGUE is FREE, so there is no reason not to give it a try! The app is ad-supported; however, you can remove the ad banner permanently via an in-app purchase. Additional in-app purchases include the Lock Screen and the ability to automatically dial-in to your conference call from the Live Tile.

This is of course version 1, but updates will be coming and any and all feedback is appreciated to help me best prioritize what to add first. Likewise, if you encounter any issues, I am always available for support. Just select 'about' from the main menu and click the email support button to contact me.

Check out the demo video:

And Like Calendar Calleague on Facebook to receive updates: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Calen...ookmark_t=page

GET THE APP FOR FREE TODAY! Calendar Calleague | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    12-15-2013 11:29 AM
    Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app.
    goodbar_dev likes this.
    12-15-2013 02:36 PM
    Version 1.1 has been released! Check it out for FREE here: Calendar Calleague | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Release Notes:

Fixes:
    - Month now updates in all cases when swiping in Month View
    - Feature store loads properly
    - Improved Live Tile stability to help prevent "dead tile"

Enhancements:
    - Added "Week #" setting to display the week # in the Month View, Live Tile & Lock Screen.
    - Added double-tap to add appointment on the Month View
    - Added navigation and today buttons to the Agenda, Day, & Week views.
    - Added new Contact pane that includes all email addresses and phone #'s of any attendee (as long as they are in your contacts).
    - Added 3 larger font sizes
    - Live Tile & Lock Screen now only show meetings for the current day.
    - Minor performance and stability improvements
    12-29-2013 05:36 PM
    Wow, this is a pretty cool app, and I'm so glad you are supporting our community. And I'm glad you update your app! :D
    12-29-2013 05:42 PM
    V1.2 has been released! Check it out for FREE here: Calendar Calleague | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Release Notes:

- New Search Screen
    - New Setting for start day of the week (Sunday or Monday)
    - New Setting to hide weekends on the Week View
    - Past appointments will appear faded on all views.
    01-03-2014 05:16 PM
    great app
    any chance we get a week view similar to one below

thanks
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...calendar&hl=en
    01-05-2014 09:39 PM
    Yes, this is definitely doable. I will add it to my roadmap as it will also improve performance of the app for those who do not want the outlook-style week view like Calendar Calleague currently has.

Please let me know if there are any other ideas you have.

Kind Regards,

Joe
    01-06-2014 12:38 AM
    thank you
    that android calendar was great
    on my droid phone
    still using it on my droid tablet
    have a look at other screenshots
    01-06-2014 03:06 AM
    v1.2.1 is released.

- Fixes a bug that prevented meetings from loading when your startup page was anything but month view.
    - The "Show Private Appointments" setting now defaults to "OFF"
    01-08-2014 09:20 PM
    Want to Help CALENDAR CALLEAGUE win a share of $10k in the Modev Windows App Contest? Vote here daily from Jan 15-Jan 21st!

http://bit.ly/1dh6huH

Thanks for your support!
    01-16-2014 12:34 AM
    Done
    keep up the good work
    you must copy and paste link to work
    01-16-2014 05:51 AM
    User feedback has been heard! Thus far, one of the main complaints of CC is speed, so check out the latest update which improves performance about as much as we can!

v1.2.2 is released !

- ENH: Performance Improvements. Data loads one month at a time, which takes the longest but still faster than before. Significant improvements to speed when changing between days/weeks within a month.

Try it for FREE here! Calendar Calleague | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    01-17-2014 05:23 PM
    Hello,

I recently purchased your app, but can't make it recognize the phone numbers in my calendar entries. Do you have a support page where we could work this out? Thanks.
    01-21-2014 03:53 PM
    Hi frgd - If you could forward one of your sample meeting invites to goodbardevelopment@outlook.com I will definitely see what we can do.
    01-22-2014 09:50 AM
    I HAVE QUALIFIED FOR ROUND 2 in the $10k MoDev Windows App Contest! I figure I need at least 20 people to vote every 24 hours for the next week for "CALENDAR CALLEAGUE" to get in the top 10, so I can qualify for round 3! Who's with me!

Go to this site and vote Calendar Calleague every 24 hours today thru Jan 28th!

Modev Windows $10k App Contest Voting – Round 2 | MoDev
    01-22-2014 09:50 AM
    It's getting down to the wire! VOTE DAILY to keep CALENDAR CALLEAGUE in the TOP 10 of the MoDev $10k App Contest!

Vote here: http://bit.ly/LRPQiH
    01-27-2014 11:32 PM
    CALENDAR CALLEAGUE has made it to the FINAL ROUND of VOTING! The top 3 vote getters win the contest, so I need everyone to vote daily if I want to win it!

Please support CALENDAR CALLEAGUE and vote every 24 hours here: Modev Windows $10k App Contest Voting – Round 3 | MoDev
    01-29-2014 05:12 AM
    i just downloaded ur app & kind like it, so did vot(4th vote is mine, u owe me a thanks), if it'll help in my daily tasks then consider my daily vote for u
    goodbar_dev likes this.
    01-29-2014 06:09 AM
    buddy,
    can u explain what r ur apps actually about?
    i have got calander calleague and conference calleague installed, but didn't understand the main purpose of the app.
    01-31-2014 07:46 AM
    Calendar Calleague is of course a calendar app with a special feature of being able to dial you in to conference calls.

Conference Calleague is specifically for dialing in to conference calls and has a more power user ability that lets you train it how to find your dial-in information.

Basically, if you have ever had to dial in to a WebEx, GoToMeeting, or any other conference call system, you will know how much of a pain it is to dial your passcode. Both of these apps make that task way easier.
    02-06-2014 09:10 PM
    It looks like there was some cheating in the Final Round of the GoMoDev $10k App contest, SO they opened a NEW POLL on FACEBOOK, where you ONLY VOTE ONCE (none of this once per day stuff), so if you would like to support CALENDAR CALLEAGUE, do so now with 1 VOTE!

Follow this link to help support the effort :) http://woobox.com/m2sv6a

Thanks All!
    02-07-2014 03:37 PM
    Calendar Calleague v1.3 is now available!

Release Notes:

- Support for multiple Microsoft accounts (view/edit/delete appts). More than 1 account requires an in-app purchase.
    - Added manual sync option
    - Searches are no longer case sensitive
    - 'get directions' now launches HERE Maps to provide directions to your location.
    - UI Improvements

Check it out here: Calendar Calleague | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    02-12-2014 08:47 PM
    Calendar Calleague v1.4 is now available!

Sign in to your Google account to pull in your calendar info for editing & deleting of meetings and even recurrences! (More than 1 Google account requires an in-app purchase).

Check it out for FREE here: Calendar Calleague | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    03-25-2014 10:03 AM
    Calendar Calleague v1.5 is now available!

v1.5 (4/24/2014):

- WP 8.1: Editing/Deleting of ALL Appointments via Native Calendar
    - WP 8.1: Manage ALL sub-calendars & their colors just like you would in the Native Calendar.
    - Added support for adding multiple Facebook accounts as a calendar source.
    - Added Voice Commands: "dial me in" and "drive me there" (live tile must be activated for the commands to work). Each will either dial you in or launch Here maps respectively.
    - Added Auto Navigate as an in-app purchase. This option will launch HERE Maps and find the location of your next meeting upon tapping the live tile.

Check it out for FREE here: Calendar Calleague | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    04-24-2014 11:01 AM
    Sounds like a pretty good calendar app,.. I will try it.
    goodbar_dev likes this.
    04-24-2014 03:50 PM
29 12