[FREE] Play Pokemon? I made a competitive Pokemon guide app!

y2bd

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
spread.png

Pokemon X and Y have come out recently, and with all the internet features, battling others with your Pokemon team has never been easier. I was never great at Pokemon battling, so I relied on the excellent community-created resource Smogon.com to help me prepare strategies. But I'm often playing Pokemon on the go, and Smogon's website isn't fantastic on my phone, so I decided to make an app for it!

Features:

• 99.9% offline (only uses the internet to download Pokemon sprites)
  • Holds Smogon's entire Strategydex, providing written information on the best usages of Pokemon, Moves, Abilities, everything
  • Includes tools like an interactive type chart, as well as a nifty stat calculator
  • Has a simple live tile that displays info on random Pokemon, exposing you to ones you may have never even considered
  • Supports WP8's voice commands (try saying "Smogon, search for Jolteon")
  • Completely free and ad-free (it'd be great if you left a review though!)
Smogon's community is still compiling strategies for the new Pokemon and moves in XY, so for the most part the app only has Black/White information. Expect XY info to trickle in in the coming weeks though!

Try it out and tell me what you think: SmogonWP | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

qrcode.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven