Two New apps - List Happy for lists and Cash Shield for personal finances, free with partner website

James Whittaker

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello all.

My first post on here, but I have been reading for some time. I love my Windows phone, currently a Nokia 1520, which I have to say I think is awesome.

I have recently released two Windows Phone 8 Applications to the App store.

I would be keen to get some commentary/feedback on them, both to increase their use and improve them as required.
I am finding it hard to get they keywords right in the store and hence get them appearing in listings and getting decent download numbers.
Both apps are free and available now. They both have fully functional websites to allow users to access their data via the web and their WP8 phone.
The website and data are hosted in Microsoft Azure.

The first is Cash Shield.

This is simple personal finance tracking app, with a website to allow the user to manage their finances both at home and on the move. It is free and has no limits on the number of accounts.
Currently English only.

Website
WP8 Store

The second is List Happy.

A simple list management app, again with a fully functional partner website. List happy also allows users to email their
lists to friends, for present lists for example. I am working on a Windows store app to partner List Happy also, to give a third option.
Currently in English, with DE,FR,IT,ES & RU going through app store certification currently.

Website
WP8 Store

I would be keen to get any feedback/ideas/thoughts from you guys.

Happy to help others who need a bit of testing for their apps in return etc...

Cheers - James

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing your apps to the attention of the members of WPCentral. These look useful and interesting. Good luck with your apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism