Pic collage app - Please provide feedback

venky90

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Pics Collage allows you to create amazing collages using your photos, fun stickers, text with cool fonts and photo filters. Once you're done, share it to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Path. You can also email it or save to photo albums :)

Awesome features:

* Import photos from your photo library
* Simple touch gestures to rotate, resize, tap to delete
* Change border color and border width
* Lots of backgrounds to choose from!
* More than 40 image filter effects to choose
* Share your creations to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Path

Download from this link:

Pics Collage | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

We love your feedback on the same.

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Venky90,

Thanks for developing this collage app, I have just downloaded the Trial Version...to have a dry run...
First impression, I like it ... very smooth & sleek ...easy to collage the pictures

I love taking pics on my 1020 & posting on Facebook & have owned & tried many "collage apps" and there is always one missing 1-2 KEY FEATURE in each collage app, that I have reviewed and if you can take my feedback & suggestions, I think your Pics Collage App will be a True WINNER :)

I have state down three competitor collage apps for you to bench mark against...

Fotor (Fotor | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States))
Fotor is the ONLY collage app that I have found that is able to "adjust" the template / pic frame size with ease. (go into the fotor app, press collage, there is a "adjust" button on the bottom , next to template .. play around with it ... you will get the idea.

but there is one key missing feature with fotor ( they are not able to remove the border, or minimize the border to the very min)
this is where Artile 2.3 Beta & Diptic shines....

also another key missing puzzle to your Collage App, is the choice of "standard template formate", eg, 2 pic in a collage, 3 or 5 ...etc .... save in HD format?

My best advice, check out what other Collage Apps can do, make sure your app can do the same functions, with more additional features and functions ...

Cheers & Hope to hear from you soon!
Rickosw

venky90

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi Rickosw,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback.

I will definitely check the other 3 apps mentioned and add more features.

Regards
Venky

cheqbook123

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Good forum about mobile app ..now a days in mobile application accounting software are necessary !!!!i spread info about accounting software !!!As innovation enhances, programming sellers have had the capacity to offer progressively propelled programming at lower costs. This programming is suitable for organizations at various phases of development.

venky90

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to let you know Pic Collage Featured in Windows Phone Store (India, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Singapore)

If you are happen to be from one of the above countries, please check Apps Featured Section.

Mukesh V

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

I've been doing some googling on cool aps out there for collages.

Would you guys like a collage ap that let you build then view your collages by when you made them? For example, March 24, 2014 would have a collage from your weekend in vegas. you could remove it or keep it. But as time goes on, you build and keep them onto a 'timeline'. The share function would be similar to flipagram where it exports several images as a gif.

would love to hear your thoughts on if you guys would like this - especially you Rickosw b/c it sounds like you know what's up.

thanks guys!

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I've been doing some googling on cool aps out there for collages.

Would you guys like a collage ap that let you build then view your collages by when you made them? For example, March 24, 2014 would have a collage from your weekend in vegas. you could remove it or keep it. But as time goes on, you build and keep them onto a 'timeline'. The share function would be similar to flipagram where it exports several images as a gif.

would love to hear your thoughts on if you guys would like this - especially you Rickosw b/c it sounds like you know what's up.

thanks guys!

Hi Mukesh

do give me the link of your app ... i will love to give it a go and give u some feedback, bugs finding ...etc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99