[Puzzle game] Jack's Mistake - The winner of Lumia AppCampus Challenge 2013

MsSaphia

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
After being a winner of Lumia AppCampus Challenge 2013 held by Nokia and Microsoft Viet Nam, Jack's Mistake was completely developed and available on Windows Phone Store now. What do make the game knock all others out to be top of the contest?

58339212.c1f97ea62a8b40d4bba6012d6f1dd88c.png

Dangerous but very cute, the little viruses were pictured very details

Players fall in love with simple and lovely graphic of Jack?s Mistake. The objects are well placed to have a nice look and the chemistry molecules move slowly on game background bring to the exciting.

58339216.f8dcf84226944822a0f9013ce1a04dea.png

Winner of the game design contest must have excellent game play. Jack's Mistake is not the exception.

To play the game, players just draw lines to connect the same type viruses to make bombs or special viruses. Level will be completed when players destroy the virus source. It looks very simple but there are always difficulties come from the obstacles, viruses? speed and distance, or other different type viruses moving continually and "bump". Jack's Mistake satisfies players when well done the mission of a puzzle game: challenge players' brains and patience with more than 45 levels throughout 6 different viruses? life points.

With good game play, nice graphic and funny music, Jack's Mistake has won the hearts and minds of picky juries in the Lumia AppCampus Challenge 2013. Will be you pickier than them?

Download now to get Jack's Mistake there:
Jack's Mistake | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
QR code:
qrcode (1).png

Last edited:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
The write up is interesting. I'll get it I guess whenever the email shows up to download. For whatever reason, it won't just download for me and I'm at home under wifi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99