01-16-2014 12:25 AM
38 12
tools
    You guys saying that you prefer wp style than android, remember that Wp 9 will be inspired by android and there will be no more Metro UI ... just sayin ..
    If WP9 really does copy the Android UI, then I will just switch back to Android. While I do not prefer Androids UI, why would I use a copy. Part of what I dislike about Android and iOS is the app drawers is that they remind me of Palm OS, which is a bit old school. One of the features that I have loved on Windows Phone is it's unique take on the UI.
    01-01-2014 02:50 PM
    You guys saying that you prefer wp style than android, remember that Wp 9 will be inspired by android and there will be no more Metro UI ... just sayin ..
    Any sources? It's hard to believe statements without anything to back them up... :P
    01-01-2014 04:18 PM
    baileystein,

Your app looks great. Don't suppose you're considering an aviation one, you know to get TAFs, METARs and the like. There aren't many good ones in the store. From the little I can see of your talents I'm sure you could produce a cracker. Limited market I know, but if it was stonkingly good and paid for only, you might do okay. I guess a lot might depend on how much code from Weather+ you could reuse or whether it would be a complete rewrite.
    01-01-2014 05:32 PM
    baileystein,

Your app looks great. Don't suppose you're considering an aviation one, you know to get TAFs, METARs and the like. There aren't many good ones in the store. From the little I can see of your talents I'm sure you could produce a cracker. Limited market I know, but if it was stonkingly good and paid for only, you might do okay. I guess a lot might depend on how much code from Weather+ you could reuse or whether it would be a complete rewrite.
    Thanks for the kind words! I currently have no plans on writing an Aviation Weather Center app. This is primarily because Weather Underground provides data worldwide, instead of being limited to the U.S. I will consider this as a future project, but I need to see Weather+ launch first. ;)
    01-01-2014 05:43 PM
    not to get of topic ...but ...what o.o? i haven't seen anything about that and i don't think msft is going to back off of the metro ui
    01-01-2014 11:53 PM
    App looks great. I personally prefer Bing Weather to any other weather app, however I'll be certainly buying yours just to support you supporting the platform. I'll let you know if it takes over as my main weather app ;)

Sent from my Yellow Nokia Lumia 1020
    01-02-2014 12:01 AM
    App looks great. I personally prefer Bing Weather to any other weather app, however I'll be certainly buying yours just to support you supporting the platform. I'll let you know if it takes over as my main weather app ;)

I appreciate your support. Let me know if there is anything you want added in a future update. :)
    01-02-2014 05:05 AM
    Really, really, really well done sir. Looks fantastic. I'll support your work.
    baileystein likes this.
    01-02-2014 08:54 AM
    Just watched the wpcentral video preview, and I have a suggestion: home button. So many apps take multiple back press/swipes to get home, and the apps that do have a home button really stand out.
    01-03-2014 05:46 PM
    Any news on the release?

Sent from a Windows Phone!
    01-11-2014 12:40 PM
    Any news on the release?

Sent from a Windows Phone!
    There was a bug that affected a small percentage of users yesterday that caused the app to crash when launching. Because of this bug, Weather+ was pulled from the Windows Phone Store. The issue has been fixed and Weather+ will be re-published as soon as it is certified. Sorry about that!
    sp8y likes this.
    01-11-2014 01:44 PM
    Well my good man, I tried, I liked, and I bought. Good job on becoming my new weather app

Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140115_0001.png  
    01-15-2014 06:41 PM
    On another note I'd love to see lock screen weather from your app. That's the only reason I haven't uninstalled Bing Weather yet

01-16-2014 12:25 AM
38 12