Cover Cam ? Capture your Facebook cover photo and profile picture in One Shot

tharaka7nw

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I recently updated (1.1) my app Cover Cam and introduced lots of new features with tremendously improved UI.

Cover Cam | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Cover Cam is specially designed camera app to capture your Facebook cover photo and profile picture in one shot. It has been downloaded more than 76,000 times since the first release. So I would like to invite all of you to download and do something very creative with it.

Banner1.jpg

The unique idea behind Cover Cam is that you can combine your Facebook profile picture and cover photo into one image. It makes your Facebook timeline header more beautiful, meaningful, attractive or something totally crazy. :smile:

Cover Cam makes it possible you to see the world through Facebook timeline header. Then simply capture the scene and upload to Facebook with one tap. Cover Cam does all Photoshop work for you. It crops profile picture and cover photo from the original image and upload to your Facebook account.

Not only that. With the new version you can open existing photos from your gallery and turn them into creative Facebook timeline headers with a few taps. Cover Cam photo editor allows you to transform an original photo and make an amazing timeline design out of it.

• Full featured camera with flash, auto-focus and focus on the click
  • Ability to make designs with existing photos from the gallery
  • Cover photo editor with scale, reposition, rotate and flip functions
  • Inspiration gallery to inspire you to be more creative
  • Facebook integration to upload photos directly
  • Ability to save profile pics and cover photos to your gallery
  • Customization with settings page
  • Automatically saving the image to the camera roll

With all these nice features, the app allows you to post your creative designs to Cover Cam Facebook fan page. Most creative designs are publicly available in Cover Cam fan page timeline after editor?s review. Therefore, Cover Cam Facebook page is the ideal place to see what people have done with Cover Cam and get inspired.

Trial version adds small watermark (only Cover Cam logo) on bottom right corner of your cover photo and designs can?t be saved to a gallery. Other than that you can enjoy all features even with the trail version.

If you have any suggestion or feedback, please let me below or inbox me tharaka@innowide.lk

2.png
5.png
6.png

CoverCam.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12