BeatSync - Music Player, Background Play, OneDrive Integration, Custom Playlists, Free Downloads

BeatSync

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
BeatSync is a versatile music player that allows you to create playlists using music from your phone or SoundCloud, or both! Manage your queue of songs to be played similar to iTunes. You can download music from SoundCloud and save it to your device or Sync music files from your SkyDrive all within BeatSync. An easy to use interface with a swipe menu like Facebook for Windows Phone makes it easy to navigate between artists, albums, etc.

wp_ss_20140214_0013.png wp_ss_20140214_0011.jpg
wp_ss_20140214_0012.jpg wp_ss_20140214_0008.png
wp_ss_20140130_0001.jpg

BeatSync | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store

Cheers!

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: BeatSync

Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks like a cool app. Good luck with it.

BeatSync

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: BeatSync - Sync Your Music Library!

Updated to v 1.1
- more languages supported and if you are interested in translating the app to an unsupported language or improving a currently supported language please PM me.
- 1080p support
- bug fixes

BeatSync

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: BeatSync - Sync Your Music Library!

Updated to v1.2
- Ability to search and download music for free within the app and can also add these as streams to your queue or playlist
- Time indicator for current song
- Bug fixes
- SkyDrive integration is now included at no charge with ad support!

BeatSync

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: [BeatSync] - Music Player/Downloader/Sync to SkyDrive

Updated to v1.2.1
- Bug fixes
- Support to add music from library or soundcloud to an already created playlist

BeatSync

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site

Updated to v1.3
- Now Playing page with Album Art
- Bug fixes
- Support for light theme

:)

jlp34876

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site

Thanks trying it now

Sent from my RM-821_eu_france_267 using Tapatalk

BeatSync

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: [BeatSync] - Music Player, Downloader, Sync

★★★★ New in 2.0 ★★★★
- UI revamped, new Facebook navigation style
- Added song count with total duration in header
- Artist and Album views added with support for album art
- Create playlists direct from playlist page, add tracks from playlist page, and other usability tweaks
- Bug fixes

BeatSync

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: BeatSync - Music Player, Background Play, SkyDrive Integration, Custom Playlists, Free Downloads

★★★★ New in 2.1 ★★★★
- Added Queue Preview on Now Playing Page Option
- Reduced app memory consumption
- Fixed SkyDrive/OneDrive syncing bug
- Background Play Support! (Keep app in background and it can still control the music from your phone)

BeatSync

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: BeatSync - Music Player, Background Play, SkyDrive Integration, Custom Playlists, Free Downloads

★★★★ New in 2.2.1 ★★★★
- Added option to automatically add songs from SkyDrive/OneDrive to playlists (Tap or hold on folder)
- Reduced app battery usage when app is in background
- Fixed bug pausing music when app in background
- Other tweaks

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site

Nice to see your dedication. Could I suggest you could add the possibility to browse your own collection in OneDrive? Perhaps some instructions also would be nice.

BeatSync

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site

Nice to see your dedication. Could I suggest you could add the possibility to browse your own collection in OneDrive? Perhaps some instructions also would be nice.

Absolutely! I will look at implementing this in an upcoming update. If you need any help with the app or have questions you can email me using the contact button in the app. I will see about including a help option in the app.

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Thnx, I will be waiting. Currently store almost all of my music on OneDrive so a app to listen to them would be nice.

BeatSync

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to manually order the playlist play order or is there just shuffle and alphabetic?

Not currently, other than adding them to the queue in a specific order.

Is it possible to edit Artist information of the song file , and other meta data?

You can only edit before downloading within the app. For existing songs on your device no, as it is not supported using the XNA media apis. I will have a new music app coming for 8.1 out on beta soon to take advantage of 8.1 apis which will allow this.

New Update
- Faster app start up
- Recursive folder scanning for OneDrive
- Black background option
- Bug fixes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos