The first of its kind C compiler (exclusive on windows phone).

Aditya Chowdhury

May 3, 2013
Visit site
ANSI C (standard one). I would first need to plug the holes and make it comply completely with standard C. Then I would probably try C++ and/or other languages. Its very complicated to design a compiler as you can imagine.

windoors

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Great job! What would be the output file (e.g. .exe)? How nice would it be if we a new WP app as output!
(Just a silly idea) :smile:

Aditya Chowdhury

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Great job! What would be the output file (e.g. .exe)? How nice would it be if we a new WP app as output!
(Just a silly idea) :smile:
Thank you so much.
Well there is no exe file. As far as I know its not possible to run an exe file like that on windows phone. In short, the way it works is it has corresponding c# codes for each type of c code.

windoors

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
It must have been a difficult job to map C code with C#.
(On a lighter note: Please don't include option to share programs otherwise it would be a disaster in practical exams!)

Aditya Chowdhury

May 3, 2013
Visit site
It must have been a difficult job to map C code with C#.
(On a lighter note: Please don't include option to share programs otherwise it would be a disaster in practical exams!)
You're more than right on the difficulty part. And as for practical exams, there are apps out there providing complete programs, my app plays a more constructive role ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb