We have released 1 new premium fitness app & have made all our prev free for 24 hours

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes, because of fake 5 star reviews.

can you please point our only 1 fake review ? thanks

in order to be in top 5 it needs lots of downloads not just 5-10 reviews...it also needs approval of system you make it to top with FAKE REVIEW FAKE DOWNLOADS ...microsoft is not DUMB!

please you need to review the apps they are good! and we are getting PAID DOWNLOADS after free trials that's number 1 PROOF! that our deserves to be on top spots!

anon5354051

Banned
Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
can you please point our only 1 fake review ? thanks

I'm from Germany, so I'll quote some app reviews and translate them to English, so you see how bad the translations are. ALL have five stars.

SitUps Trainer For Perfect Abs 200+ | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)

"Sehr gute Arbeit. Ich wirklich diese app" -> "Very good work. I really this app"

"Jetzt ist mein Fitnesstrainer ist in meiner Tasche. Ich brauche diese App schlecht. Nur liebe es" -> "Now is my fitness trainer is in my pocket. I need this app bad. Only love it"

"Seine Ihre Fitness-Trainer. Nur liebe diese App" -> "His her fitness-trainer. Only love this app"

Same reviews here
Squats Trainer For Killer Curves 200+ | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)
here PushUps Trainer For Toned Upper Body 100+ | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)
and here
PullUps Trainer For V-shaped Upper Body 50+ | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)

Objections?

Afaq Baig

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Its really amazing and quite effective. I have been using this app from January and I noticed a big change with in 2 months in my physique. No words to define, simply its GREAT

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20140425_0002.png
Today Our App "DIET PLAN" got featured by microsoft's mobile app team in windows phone stores of " Botswana, Ethiopia, Montenegro (Serbian (Latin)), Pakistan, Vanuatu "
Fat To Fit Diet Plan is getting high ratings and positive reviews from all around the world due to the fact that Diet plan actually works! Try it yourself! Have fun, lose weight and Get Super Fit!!!
Fat to Fit Diet Plan | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos