09-01-2014 01:31 AM
31 12
tools
    Top Ranked Premium Fitness/Health Apps for Windows Phone - 1.99$ - TRY IT FREE NOW!
    Our app is ranked page 1 at windows phone fitness category and performing well.
    By far the app consists of allot more features than any other fitness app

FEATURES!
    PROMO VIDEO ::
    Screenshots :: http://premiumfitnessapps.tumblr.com/

Our Apps:
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/st...7-ab2cf301658b

Fat to Fit Diet Plan - Ranked #2 New + rising ( health + fitness / diet + nutrition ) FREE DOWNLOAD!
    PushUps Trainer For Toned Upper Body 100+ - TOP RANKED # 4 ( health+fitness/fitness) FREE TRIAL!
    SitUps Trainer For Perfect Abs 200+ - TOP RANKED #5 ( health+fitness/fitness) FREE TRIAL!
    Squats Trainer For Killer Curves 200+ TOP RANKED #11 ( health+fitness/fitness) FREE TRIAL!
    PullUps Trainer For V-shaped Upper Body 50+ TOP RANKED #page1 ( health+fitness/fitness) FREE TRIAL!
    4-in-1 Fitness Pushups, Situps, Squats & Pullups TOP RANKED # page 1( health+fitness/fitness) FREE TRIAL!

Download Now!
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/st...7-ab2cf301658b
    -----------------

GOOD NEWS GUYS!!! our apps made it to top spots at WP store
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/st...d-eb437ff33a78

Attachment 59252Attachment 59253 Attachment 59250Attachment 59251
    Last edited by Qasim Irfan; 03-11-2014 at 05:33 AM.
    01-25-2014 06:11 AM
    Fitness Pack 4-in-1 is still 4.99

Also, what would help gain traction in WP store is having apps look Metro and feel modern. Certain pages of your app are graphics that look more like Android. I do appreciate the fact that functionality wise you apps are what they say, but if you look at apps like Cocktail Flow, Bing News, Bing Sports, 6Tag - you get the idea of how beautiful the apps can be!
    Qasim Irfan likes this.
    01-25-2014 06:16 AM
    ok great will look forward to your idea thanks allot! we have more apps in production we will try our best to integrate metro style.

we didn't made 4-in-1 fitness free as we have already made all the other apps free that's already included in 4-in-1.
    01-25-2014 07:04 AM
    thanks for making apps free..any chance of making 4-in-1 free ?
    01-25-2014 03:10 PM
    next time when we will run 24-hour free app offer we will think about it :) for now hurry up just 3-4 hours left after that free offer will expire....you can still download these free
    pushups trainer
    squats trainer
    pullups trainer
    situp trainer
    Apps from clipinmedia | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    01-25-2014 09:48 PM
    app features looks interesting though I guess your offered has expired now, can you tell me when again you people will be offering app free ?
    01-27-2014 12:52 AM
    app features looks interesting though I guess your offered has expired now, can you tell me when again you people will be offering app free ?
    yes offer has expired though you can still download "DIET PLAN" plan free + all our other apps comes with free trial :)
    We will keep offering more promotional deal stay updated at
    https://www.facebook.com/fitnessapps
    01-28-2014 01:01 AM
    ok Awesome! Just a suggestion to increase popularity you can also release app in other languages as well such as french/spanish/chinese etc
    01-30-2014 12:11 AM
    our Premium #windowsphone Fitness Apps Now FREE
    Ranked page#1 at TOP PAID FITNESS APPS!
    1.99$ to 0$ - Limited 24 HOUR OFFER!
    Usama Jawad96 likes this.
    02-01-2014 12:18 AM
    thanks , I think you forgot to make squats & 4-in-1 free......btw your new diet plan feature looks good..visually!
    keep up the good work!
    02-01-2014 09:45 AM
    thanks for pointing out check now we just made the changes.....all of the 4 apps are free now including Pullups - Squats though 4-in-1 will not be free

thanks , I think you forgot to make squats & 4-in-1 free......btw your new diet plan feature looks good..visually!
    keep up the good work!
    02-01-2014 02:00 PM
    Yes I avail your Free offer and got this app. Its a very Good fully featured fitness app and easy to use. Diet plan is just perfect for a perfect body.
    I just want to give a little suggestion to please add some videos besides Guides. Because it will help to learn accurate posture of the body while doing exercise. Thanks
    02-02-2014 07:39 AM
    thanks for your support guys we have managed to climb up the charts!
    Pushups trainer! Situps trainer! Squats! all apps now on top spot!
    Attachment 56285

Diet plan is on top as well! further more are app is currently at page of all all the windows phone apps ( ALL new + rising )
    Attachment 56289
    02-06-2014 08:02 AM
    Yes I avail your Free offer and got this app. Its a very Good fully featured fitness app and easy to use. Diet plan is just perfect for a perfect body.
    I just want to give a little suggestion to please add some videos besides Guides. Because it will help to learn accurate posture of the body while doing exercise. Thanks
    can you please suggest any good videos or site from where we can download and re-use ?
    02-06-2014 08:03 AM
    GREAT JOB!!! good luck with your upcoming apps
    thanks for your support guys we have managed to climb up the charts!
    Pushups trainer! Situps trainer! Squats! all apps now on top spot!
    Attachment 56285

Diet plan is on top as well! further more are app is currently at page of all all the windows phone apps ( ALL new + rising )
    Attachment 56289
    02-08-2014 01:36 PM
    Thanks allot for the appreciation
    02-12-2014 01:40 AM
    2.pngClipInMedia Releases another new app
    FITspiration Fitness Quotes

FITspiration Fitness Quotes | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

FITspiration is an amazing fitness quotes App that will keep you motivated to achieve your fitness goals. It’s jam packed with most interesting and effective handpicked fitness quotes that will keep you Supercharged.

Features
    - Highly motivational quotes collection updated on regular basis
    - Easy menu navigation, Simple to use and fast loading
    - Add to favorite / Maintain your own favorite list of quotes
    - Random Quote mode – Shake your device to get random quote
    - Plenty of beautiful fitness backgrounds
    - Ability to put background image from phone gallery
    - Take a pic from phone cam and make it your background
    - Jump directly to any quote
    - Share quotes with friends ( Facebook, twitter, email & SMS etc. )
    - 100% quality assured & tested - No crashes, Works smooth & Fast!
    02-17-2014 12:44 PM
    FitSpiration - Motivational Quotes App By #ClipInMedia
    Now rank#6 at USA new+rising charts
    Download Free!
    FITspiration Fitness Quotes | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

FITspiration is an amazing Motivational fitness quotes App that will keep you supercharged to achieve your carrier goals as well as fitness goals. It’s jam packed with most interesting and effective handpicked quotes that will keep you stay focused
    quotes-app.png
    02-23-2014 12:22 AM
    PREMIUM FITNESS APPS NOW FREE 1.99$ to 0$ ** 24 hour offer ** Download now!!!
    03-09-2014 08:49 AM
    Our app is ranked page 1 at windows phone fitness category and performing well.
    Yes, because of fake 5 star reviews.
    03-09-2014 11:00 AM
    can you please point our only 1 fake review ? thanks
    03-09-2014 11:28 AM
    Yes, because of fake 5 star reviews.

in order to be in top 5 it needs lots of downloads not just 5-10 reviews...it also needs approval of system you make it to top with FAKE REVIEW FAKE DOWNLOADS ...microsoft is not DUMB!

please you need to review the apps they are good! and we are getting PAID DOWNLOADS after free trials that's number 1 PROOF! that our deserves to be on top spots!
    03-09-2014 11:30 AM
    I'm from Germany, so I'll quote some app reviews and translate them to English, so you see how bad the translations are. ALL have five stars.

SitUps Trainer For Perfect Abs 200+ | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)

"Sehr gute Arbeit. Ich wirklich diese app" -> "Very good work. I really this app"

"Jetzt ist mein Fitnesstrainer ist in meiner Tasche. Ich brauche diese App schlecht. Nur liebe es" -> "Now is my fitness trainer is in my pocket. I need this app bad. Only love it"

"Seine Ihre Fitness-Trainer. Nur liebe diese App" -> "His her fitness-trainer. Only love this app"

Same reviews here
    Squats Trainer For Killer Curves 200+ | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)
    here PushUps Trainer For Toned Upper Body 100+ | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)
    and here
    PullUps Trainer For V-shaped Upper Body 50+ | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)

Objections?
    03-09-2014 11:43 AM
    03-10-2014 12:06 AM
    yes you told us above
    AND IN EVERY OTHER thread
    just post ONCE please
    IT IS GETTING ANNOYING
    every thread I open I get your advertising
    03-10-2014 02:11 AM
31 12