There’s no question about it, touchscreens are awesome. But I don't think touchscreens are being used to their full potential, especially not on the desktop.
    • Dragging windows almost never works on the first try
    • There’s no easy way to switch between existing windows
    • Getting the touch keyboard to show up means hitting that tiny button on the task bar
    • Browser tab management/navigation is a pain
    • Etc…

I think these problems have an easy solution; provide some new gestures to make the desktop touch experience better. So I decided to take a whack at it.
    And after 4 months of caffeine over doses, forgotten semicolons, and my touchscreen saying "not tonight honey, I’m too tired" I finally threw together TouchMe- an app that enables a slew of new gestures to make your life easier. And most importantly, it’s completely customizable.

Does it improve your Windows 8 experience? Try it out and let me know what you think!

TL;DR – want custom touchscreen gestures? Grab it here: TouchMe Gesture Studio app for Windows in the Windows Store
    Last edited by ybahman; 02-01-2014 at 10:34 PM.
    Guytronic likes this.
    01-30-2014 04:27 PM
    Thanks for the heads up
    Guytronic likes this.
    02-23-2014 01:26 AM
    Thanks for supporting our platform by developing a new app. Good luck with it.
    Guytronic likes this.
    02-23-2014 01:50 AM
    Thanks for the heads up
    Have you gotten a chance to try it out yet =D?
    02-25-2014 05:35 PM
    Nice app.
    How does the 'Trial' work? Looks like a month free trial then $4.99 to purchase? Is there a limited use(perhaps a limited gesture constraint?) after the Trial ends?
    Again this app(and gesture engine) seems to expand greatly the user interface w/the w8 touch system. Thanks for your efforts
    02-26-2014 09:33 AM
    Nice app.
    How does the 'Trial' work? Looks like a month free trial then $4.99 to purchase? Is there a limited use(perhaps a limited gesture constraint?) after the Trial ends?
    Again this app(and gesture engine) seems to expand greatly the user interface w/the w8 touch system. Thanks for your efforts
    You're welcome! Yes, there is a 25 day trial and the full license costs 4.99. But after the trial is complete, I didn't want the app to be useless. So you can continue to use 3 gestures for free forever =]
    Kavu2 likes this.
    02-27-2014 11:02 PM
    The app is updated now to include Rotation gestures =]
    03-04-2014 12:57 AM
    Nice app.
    Have you gotten a chance to try it out yet, what do you think?
    03-10-2014 03:31 PM
    In case anyone's interested. The latest update now supports snapped view and a printable gesture list!
    04-10-2014 12:25 AM
    Latest update now includes a sweet feature to help you determine your battery percentage from within a modern app!
    Guytronic likes this.
    05-27-2014 11:54 PM
    I will check it out this weekend. I'll try it on my HP tablet/laptop
    05-29-2014 08:03 AM
    I will check it out this weekend. I'll try it on my HP tablet/laptop
    How'd you like it? =]
    06-03-2014 11:54 AM
    Ok i checked it out and its pretty fantastic! One of the things I really love on my iPad is the 5 finger app close and with your app I can do that on my Win tablet/laptop! I also love being able to swipe up or down my on screen keyboard, like on my PlayBook and BB10 devices! And while I probably could get by on those 3 gestures I probably will give you the 5 bucks just to promote good development! ;)
    06-05-2014 08:09 PM