Hi everyone,

If you are like many of my friends who like browsing fashion sales at gilt.com, I have just created an beautiful app 'I Love GILT' for all of you.

You can browse designer fashions at up to 60% discount for women, men, kids and home. When you find your favorite item, a simple click takes you to the right page at gilt.com where you can add the item to your cart and place the order.

It also remembers your recently visited items to help you get back to them quickly.

It is not perfect since it is new, and not as complete as the official IPhone app, but I hope you find it useful, and hope it makes your life easier to browse and shop GILT fashion sales on the go.

Here are what the app looks like:
    Sales for women:
    screenshot01.png

Products in one sale for men:
    screenshot02.png

Product details of one product in home store:
    screenshot03.png

And big image for that product.
    screenshot04.png

If you like to give it a try, scan this code or follow this link
    qr-code.png
    Last edited by Hongtao Bai; 02-14-2014 at 02:44 AM. Reason: To add QR code
    02-09-2014 02:31 PM
    Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. Good luck with your app.
    Hongtao Bai likes this.
    02-09-2014 02:53 PM
    Right on time! There are valentine's day ideas and sales going on from GILT,
    If you haven't find perfect gift yet install this app to shop your gift. :)
    02-11-2014 03:44 AM
    Hello,

I'm starting developing next version of I Love GILT. Here are some improvements that will come in the new version.

1. Allow you to add a REMINDER for an upcoming sale, so that you won't miss the sale any more (act quickly is always good for your favorite flash sale, right?)
    2. Automatically show those sales (with reminders) on top of the list so you can find them quickly
    3. Launch to GILT mobile site when you are ready to place an order (no work at my side, talked to GILT and they will redirect all windows phone traffic to their mobile site automatically. So once they are done, you get this feature for free)

Are these something necessary for you, anything else do you want to have?

If you haven't tried it, scan below code to get it for free now.
    qr-code.png

Thank you
    02-14-2014 02:34 AM
    Just send an update to the store, and it is on the way to your phone now...

New features added:
    -Add reminder to calendar for your favorite upcoming sales
    -Quick access to recently visited products
    02-21-2014 01:03 AM
    Quick update:

I Love GILT 1.2 just published, added integration with phone's built-in calendar to remind you of your favorite sales when starting in few minutes, should be somewhat useful given that many sales gone fast on GILT.
    02-26-2014 12:14 AM
    FYI: 'I Love GILT' is also available at windows store. Please feel free to try it out I LOVE GILT app for Windows in the Windows Store
    06-02-2014 03:02 AM