banner.jpg
    UBIAPPS developer has just released Proshow, an easy to use slideshow video maker for Windows Phone. Even among the millions of mobile apps today on different platform like iOS, Android and Windows Phone, it is still hard to see a good slideshow video maker. Some apps can be listed here for example: animoto, photostage, etc., however, those are cloud based video makers. It means you need a subscription and have to upload your photos to the cloud server and select a limited music to make your videos. Though, those apps have been not available for Windows Phone users. Fortunately, UBIAPPS Proshow overcomes those limitations to provide users a good slideshow video maker, with which users can easily make videos from their photos and favorite music, upload videos to Youtube and share them with friends via Facebook. The key features are listed below:

• Search and download unlimited music
    • Create slideshow from your photos and downloaded music (directly on the phone, no need for any subscription, even no need for the internet connection!)
    • Tens of photo transition effects including: sliding, rotating, fading, etc.
    • More than thirty beautiful photo frames are available for free
    • Preview the show before making your video
    • Making slideshow videos, the process is resumable
    • Upload videos to Youtube, the process is also resumable
    • Share videos to friends via Facebook

Though, video encoding and uploading are always time-consuming processes, user can stop anytime and resume them later. Take a look
    02-14-2014 02:56 AM
    sounds nice.
    but is it in market now? and is it free?
    02-14-2014 04:08 AM
    @Wasim: Yes, it is completely FREE, no ads, no limitation, full feature. You can download it here: Proshow | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    wasim sallam likes this.
    02-14-2014 04:44 AM
    I will try it now..
    thanks a lot for telling about it
    02-15-2014 04:04 AM
    I made my first ProShow slidewhow today and posted it to my blog: Just PROSHOWing Off Some Fave Lumia 1020 Pictures | A DalyDose of...Jeff Daly
    I love PROSHOWing off great images taken with Nokia Lumia!
    wsoftvn likes this.
    02-15-2014 04:32 PM
    Thanks for using :)
    02-15-2014 08:21 PM
    How about an option to upload to SkyDrive or send via email? Facebook and YouTube only as options is a bit limiting. Good app though.
    wsoftvn likes this.
    02-15-2014 08:45 PM
    How about an option to upload to SkyDrive or send via email? Facebook and YouTube only as options is a bit limiting. Good app though.
    Skydrive uploading is coming soon in the next update. Thanks for your comment!
    02-15-2014 11:31 PM
    Hello!

Great app, I love it. Smooth and easy, and does an excellent job...

Except I couldn't find the way to change the transitions between images. Did I miss anything?
    My phone is a Lumia 925 with Nokia Black.
    02-19-2014 03:19 AM
    Hello!

Great app, I love it. Smooth and easy, and does an excellent job...

Except I couldn't find the way to change the transitions between images. Did I miss anything?
    My phone is a Lumia 925 with Nokia Black.
    For the ease of use, we made everything automatic in the first version, the next one we will give more customization to users.
    dark_line likes this.
    02-19-2014 07:07 AM
    For the ease of use, we made everything automatic in the first version, the next one we will give more customization to users.
    Oh I see! Well, thank you. I can't wait for the next version then!

Also, if I may: I think it would be necessary to allow the user to delete an existing video - couldn't find the way to do it either :) Another WP8 limitation?
    02-19-2014 07:54 AM
    Hello,

Another feature which I would appreciate is "Send by Bluetooth" :)
    02-22-2014 06:06 AM
    Hi Wsoftvn, I really like your app and how easy it is to create a slideshow but I am having problems sharing to Youtube, I keep getting an error that says invalid client. Any idea what could be going on here? thanks!
    02-26-2014 04:01 PM
    I couldn't even use a custom song ?

It just takes the default programmed background music every time...
    Anyone else annoyed by this ?
    02-28-2014 02:08 PM