Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Aerize Optimizer
for
Windows Phone 7 v1.2.0.1028
Windows Phone 8 v1.2.0.1045
and Windows 8.1 v8.1.0.2001

optimizer.share.768.768.png

Get peak performance from your device with this advanced memory cleaner and performance optimizer. Built with proven and tested optimization techniques from the most effective and best selling system optimizer for BlackBerry, Aerize Optimizer will ensure optimum device performance.

From the background Aerize Optimizer watches the system for performance bottlenecks. Watching system memory and resource usage, ready to provide more system resources to the device. As system resources become more scarce, Aerize Optimizer becomes more aggressive with resource reclamation. Devices perform better when system resources aren't depleted as often.

Features
* Avoid memory errors
* Alert at memory thresholds
* Reclaim precious memory for peak performance

NOTE: Device Storage reports less memory than device specifications; Windows Phone partitions memory, all partitions are not available to the device for storage. Aerize Optimizer displays only memory available to applications, additional partitions are exclusive to the operating system.

NOTE: Scheduled background agent permission required for background processing. Automatic background optimization available from in-app purchase.

Last edited:

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Laura and Ray,

No joke. :) We've been around for quite some time, first noticed by Mobile Nations (CrackBerry, Windows Phone Central, Android Central) back in 2008:

Aerize Lets You load Apps From A Memory Card | CrackBerry.com

We recently switched from BlackBerry to Windows Phone, so we probably seem new to most:

Aerize switches from BlackBerry to Windows Phone app development | DVLUP

We look forward to bringing new and innovative Apps to the Windows Phone platform, and certainly appreciate your support!

Best Regards,
Aerize Service

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Laura and Ray,

No joke. :) We've been around for quite some time, first noticed by Mobile Nations (CrackBerry, Windows Phone Central, Android Central) back in 2008:

Aerize Lets You load Apps From A Memory Card | CrackBerry.com

We recently switched from BlackBerry to Windows Phone, so we probably seem new to most:

Aerize switches from BlackBerry to Windows Phone app development | DVLUP

We look forward to bringing new and innovative Apps to the Windows Phone platform, and certainly appreciate your support!

Best Regards,
Aerize Service

I'm one of those people who remembers your apps from CrackBerry. I was a BlackBerry user and very active on CrackBerry from 2009-2012.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I am not talking about BB apps, but WP apps. Please do not tell me that you can optimize memory on WP :) I am WP developers for last 3 years. You can do nothing with it without vendor's API access.
Optimize memory in background? Kill applications in background? Sounds like a joke.

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Ray, Thanks for your comment. Aerize has a track record of doing the impossible. At the risk of sounding condescending, you seem to have little experience with languages and operating systems. A by product of managed programming languages such as C# is the system wide management of application resources, which includes memory. This part of the system is utilized. So yes, we can, and do optimize memory on Windows Phone.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Ray, Thanks for your comment. Aerize has a track record of doing the impossible. At the risk of sounding condescending, you seem to have little experience with languages and operating systems. A by product of managed programming languages such as C# is the system wide management of application resources, which includes memory. This part of the system is utilized. So yes, we can, and do optimize memory on Windows Phone.

Hmm. Excellent decision you made. I am professional (certified for C# .NET) software developer with more than 25 years of experience and last 3 years I am developing for Windows Phone :) Its just FYI.

Using Managed language in WP you can do nothing with OS and stop telling me that you can, is it not funny. Even if you use C++, still you have no access to system. It is not Blackberry, not Android and not desktop OS.

When I see such posts (already sow similar posts about WiFi booster, Cellular optimizer and so on), I always think why people doing it.

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Ray,

Thanks for providing the opportunity to prove our Windows Phone proficiency. Public APIs for cleaning systems resources have been available since Windows Phone 7. This link disproves your statements and criticisms. Here is the official Aerize Optimizer explanation for consumers:

Aerize Optimizer uses a combination of system services to clean the device. Windows Phone applications are sand-boxed and unable to touch system areas directly, however system services are handled by the Windows Phone Operating System (OS), these system services effect the entire device. Temporary Internet files from the Internet Explorer Cache are removed and the operating system is forced to do a full Garbage Collection for internal system resources including system wide application memory.

Garbage Collection is a byproduct of managed programming languages which do not require memory to be explicitly freed by the application. The system tracks all application resources and memory allocations for the entire system, including all 3rd party applications. When the OS performs Garbage Collection, it frees memory that is no longer referenced by existing applications or system services.

We consider this matter resolved.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I am out of this topic, but I recommend you to learn a little about .NET. Especially about GC as this is not OS service, but rather app based .NET feature.

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Garbage Collection is a system service, and therefore available from the System namespace. Please do some basic research before making blind accusations.

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Public APIs for cleaning systems resources have been available since Windows Phone 7. This link disproves your statements and criticisms.
The link that you provided specifically notes that the GC namespace isn't available for Windows Phone 8.x for either Silverlight of XNA apps.

Also, the app description says "From the background Aerize Optimizer watches the system for performance bottlenecks. Watching system memory and resource usage..." By "background" you likely mean periodic tasks. If so, wouldn't it be more accurate to describe your app as "checking" rather than "watching" since it can only look once in a while as opposed to watching continuously as other platforms might allow. More importantly, since periodic tasks are limited in the amount of memory that they can use, the app likely can't even force a system GC since the periodic task would be terminated for violating the memory limits and then unscheduled for doing so repeatedly.

So, what does this app actually do on Windows Phone? (I suspect that it can do much more on the other mobile platforms.)

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your questions and observations. Watching and checking have the same meaning in this regards, either could be used. Aerize Optimizer has a description of the functionality in the store link for each version, unfortunately we cannot comment on our specific algorithm, as you can probably understand. We are looking forward to enhanced system access in future version of Windows Phone. Please feel free to download and use Aerize Optimizer, and verify that it isn't terminated. We are certain you will love it as much as our other users.

tsines1

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
question

The optimizer increases the number of reclaimed memory a random amount everytime I click the reclaim button until I hit 1.44mb. however, it reverts right back to the number it started at (528.3kb) every time I hit the back button and reopen it. wouldn't this mean the apps effect is nullified as soon as I go back from the programs main screen? I do not have auto optimize. I didn't pay, this is in regards to the free edition.

circe801

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: question

I know this is an old thread, but I do notice that the free version allows me additional 'reclaim & optimize' once per new ad. My 'reclaimed' memory inceased incrementally from a few hundred kb all the way to 6mb, but I had to wait until a new ad loaded before each reclamation. I don't know anything about C# or C++ or any other programming languages, or about the relationship of GC to system files or OS, but I do know my experience with this app. Either one is required to view the ads to use the app's function optimally, additional memory is being used BY the app, OR, it only 'appears' to work and really doesn't do much of anything (which I hope is not the case), as Ray has suggested...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)