Where's My Courier?: Courier tracking app for India

Ronak_LM

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
"Where's My Courier" is a fast and easy way to keep track of your couriers on your Windows Phone. It will help you track of your shipments from all major courier companies across India and supports over 35 major companies including Blue Dart, DTDC, Trackon, FedEx and many more. It even saves your tracking number so you don't have to type again. Whether it's an important business document or a pair of shoes you ordered from the internet, tracking your courier has never been this easy!

Download Link:-
Where's My Courier? | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store

Snapshots:-
f8edb59d-87e6-4a7f-9d57-12bfe857efa1
9230b768-d51d-4381-878f-174766311930
26db504f-b811-4d5f-8c2b-085b2faebc7f

Last edited:

Ronak_LM

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello
Thank you to the users of the app for the amazing response. I've got a lot of downloads and I've been told that this app was useful to many people hence I've decide to make this a free ad-supported app rather than a paid one so more people could get access to it. (The ads only appear in the about page so they won't annoy you)
So those who could not buy it, can get it for free now. Please download and rate it if you like. And if you have any suggestions or requests, let me know...

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
but who bought your app and still getting advertisement, this is not good man
Hello
Thank you to the users of the app for the amazing response. I've got a lot of downloads and I've been told that this app was useful to many people hence I've decide to make this a free ad-supported app rather than a paid one so more people could get access to it. (The ads only appear in the about page so they won't annoy you)
So those who could not buy it, can get it for free now. Please download and rate it if you like. And if you have any suggestions or requests, let me know...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos