Sector Strike (Shoot 'em up)

clapfoot

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

We just released our first Windows Phone game, called Sector Strike. Its a 3D shoot 'em and its free so check it out!

Sector Strike | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

v1ZYHmcl.png

96ULegUl.png

122UrJhl.png

LkpqBGyl.png

Xffxo3Ll.png

Official Sector Strike Trailer - YouTube

Sector Strike | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Last edited:

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
How do we gain the energy cubes? A kind of a tutorial will help in this game! Other than that, it is an awesome game!! Will you be porting your other games?

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
How do we gain the energy cubes? A kind of a tutorial will help in this game! Other than that, it is an awesome game!! Will you be porting your other games?

Energy cubes can be obtained by destroying a special type of spaceship.
This spaceship comes after Sector 8 .

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been playing your game alot. Currently in on sector 30. One "thing" I'd like you to consider, is loosening up how balance coins and iap. You get very low coins o'er mission, but it seems it increases with every mission. Iaps are low too. Increase both slightly and it will be better. Also, price for upgrades gets ridiculous when you get to level 2.

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey, been playing this for a few days and it is a beautiful game. But it crashes...a lot. And please include a savebackup feature to either onedrive or facebook. It is tiring that the app crashes and you wanna uninstall-reinstall but you find that you are at Sector 50 and you gotta restart the entire game.

hotgravelundies

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I've had this on my Android phone and tablet since just after it first came out, I got the paid version on my Androids, now having my new Windows Phone 8.1 I'm having all the great fun starting again and I'll pay when required on this platform too.
Awesome game, totally awesome.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720