Galactic Rush - Infinite Runner for WP8

simpletongame

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galactic Rush

I want to purchase the 'station pack', but I have two concerns.

1. Is there a way to save my progress in a cloud?

2. If not, how will I reclaim the Station pack' if/when I switch devices or decides to uninstall and later reinstall the game?

Sidenote: Just unlocked the 'desert' level. Loving the game so far. Love to see some hints on what to come in future updates.

Hi,
1. unfortunately we have no cloud save for now, but you can save your highscore by connecting to facebook
2. you don't need to worry as long as you're using the same live/microsoft account,
the game will check whether you already purchase the pack or not, and unlock the items automatically

Congrats on unlocking the Desert! :D
as for the future update it might take a while, most probably more character and level, we'll announce it when it comes out

Wary Brera

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site

Good game!
But I don't understand how to unlock the 3rd level. I reach the greenhole but i go to the moon.
Can you help me?

simpletongame

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site

Sorry we haven't been around for some time,
we're working hard for the next update :)

Can you please tell me what the hidden achievements are???
:) :) :)

Well, it's a secret ;)
but if any of you know what is it, feel free to share it here with us!

Good game!
But I don't understand how to unlock the 3rd level. I reach the greenhole but i go to the moon.
Can you help me?

Hi! as mentioned in previous post, space station is available from IAP only

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Sorry we haven't been around for some time,
we're working hard for the next update :)

Well, it's a secret ;)
but if any of you know what is it, feel free to share it here with us!

Hi! as mentioned in previous post, space station is available from IAP only

Well, I know one Secret achievement: Die 100 times. Unlocks a character(Forgot the name). He looks like a Zombie.
:) :)

simpletongame

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site

UPDATE V1.1

Hi guys,
Galactic Rush just updated to version 1.1

Version 1.1 added a feature that have been requested by a lot of users: daily missions! Along with that, this version also added two new levels to test your jumping and dashing skills. One of the new level, Asteroid Field, is free for all users while the Forest is a part of purchasable pack that also includes two characters.

Power up also receive some love in this update. There are two new power ups that you can pick up during the game. The first is Dynajet, where it's essentially a jetpack and the other is Biosplicer, a biogel multiplier device.

Here are some more highlights of the update:
  • NEW daily mission
  • NEW characters
  • NEW level: Asteroid Field (this level is really hard. you've been warned!)
  • NEW power ups: Dynajet and Biosplicer
  • NEW game over screen, you can now share screenshot of your best score and show off your favorite character.
  • NEW purchasable packs: Omni brothers and Forest pack
  • improved character controller
  • improved camera
  • various bug fix

For the full change log and bug fix list, go to the windows phone store here

If you never heard of this game, it might be a perfect time to see what the game has to offer in this newest version.

zJwXCLM.png

Last edited:

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

@simpletongame Worth the wait. Great update and icon. Expecting more great stuff from you guys!!

A doubt, in hall of fame there is a achievement that unlocks 'omni' at level 50, is it the same thing as in the Omni brothers IAP?

simpletongame

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site

@simpletongame Worth the wait. Great update and icon. Expecting more great stuff from you guys!!

A doubt, in hall of fame there is a achievement that unlocks 'omni' at level 50, is it the same thing as in the Omni brothers IAP?

Thanks!
Glad you're liking the update

The Omni you unlock from challenge is different with the Omni brothers pack,
The Omni is some kind of the most advanced race in the galaxy, while the omni brothers are like the various stage of evolution/variation before they finally become the Omni. So in a way, they are the same alien race in a different evolution branch.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks!
Glad you're liking the update

The Omni you unlock from challenge is different with the Omni brothers pack,
The Omni is some kind of the most advanced race in the galaxy, while the omni brothers are like the various stage of evolution/variation before they finally become the Omni. So in a way, they are the same alien race in a different evolution branch.

Hi Simpleton devs, what does swipe sensitivity do?

Also can you guys release combined package of all three expansion packs?

simpletongame

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Simpleton devs, what does swipe sensitivity do?

Swipe sensitivity is basically how far away you need to swipe your finger to perform action,
the higher the sensitivity the less further you need to swipe before it registered as a swipe command,
try increasing or lowering the sensitivity to find what suits you best
but if you don't have any problem with the control best to leave it alone,

Also can you guys release combined package of all three expansion packs?

There's no plan for that for now, I guess we'll see, no promise though :)

simpletongame

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
We're really sorry for the inactivity for the past few months,
we were busy working on the android version, and now finally Galactic Rush is available on google play store as well! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6